Lead List for Home Insurance X Dates

jdlash

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I have found a telemarketer locally that I'm going to work with and give a try, so now I need a good home x date list. I only know of cole x dates. I will also need to have them dnc scrubbed.

Thanks in advance!

I just spoke with cole and I'm not really all that sold on the x date part. Not that someone has to be in renewal to have an interest. I'm wondering if finding a good list company that could provide lists with multiple vehicles, homeowner, etc... would be better.

I would love some help from any p&c (home & auto) guys that use telemarketing successfully in their agency!

Thanks,
Jayson

Married homeowners are going to tend to have more than one vehicle. Cole does stuff roughly the same way that everyone else does which is by searching by home purchase month. Of course I'm biased towards Listshack.com since it's my company, but you can also try using a library for free with their ReferenceUSA option or Sales Genie.

Afaik, in most states, workers xdates are freely available to the public.

There are companies that would compile all the information, package and sell them to agencies. Problem is, the data is not regularly updated so you'll get a lot of old information - old phone numbers that are no longer working, contact names which are are no longer associated with the company, and all other bad x-date information.

Still, the best way of getting the leads is to actually talk to the decision maker.

Last edited:
Back