Lead Management App

Any suggestions for a lead manager for telesales?

Depends what you want out of it, What type and how many leads you get each month. and how much you are willing to spend,

I use velocify ready to work out of the box, click to call, I can keep track of closing ratio for each lead provider, drip email and more.

However I would not suggest this to a guy who only gets leads from one source or only gets 50 leads a month, there would be less expensive lead managers for that.

Also if you are more tech savoy vanilla soft looks like a great system for a little less but needs customization

If you dont need that much there is also blitz lead manager for much less

Looking for a lead management program for about 150 leads a month

If you need to track production for multible lead providers and want reports I would suggest volicify or if you are more teck savy then vanilla soft

However if it is one or 2 providers and you dont need all that then blitz I believe is less then $50 a month , I looked at them before I got Volocify, I needed to keep track of multible vendors and like the reports, This is why I use volocify

Depends what you want out of it, What type and how many leads you get each month. and how much you are willing to spend, I use velocify ready to work out of the box, click to call, I can keep track of closing ratio for each lead provider, drip email and more. However I would not suggest this to a guy who only gets leads from one source or only gets 50 leads a month, there would be less expensive lead managers for that. Also if you are more tech savoy vanilla soft looks like a great system for a little less but needs customization If you dont need that much there is also blitz lead manager for much less
Blitz seems to offer a lot for the price, does it live up to expectations?

----------

If you need to track production for multible lead providers and want reports I would suggest volicify or if you are more teck savy then vanilla soft

However if it is one or 2 providers and you dont need all that then blitz I believe is less then $50 a month , I looked at them before I got Volocify, I needed to keep track of multible vendors and like the reports, This is why I use volocify

which version of velocify do you use? Do you also use their dialer?

Blitz seems to offer a lot for the price, does it live up to expectations?

----------

which version of velocify do you use? Do you also use their dialer?

I didn't go with blitz because I wanted more out of lead manager, But it seemed like a good deal and I would have gave them a shot if I were only using one or 2 lead providers and I was not as concerned with reports. Beyond that I cant comment on experience with blitz

Volocify I don't know what version I signed up last Sept, I get emails and even the system will give me notification to use the newer version, Which I can do my a click of the bottom, I just like the way it is all laid out with the original way I bought it

I don't use dialer but I do use click to call and now I could not live without it

I didn't go with blitz because I wanted more out of lead manager, But it seemed like a good deal and I would have gave them a shot if I were only using one or 2 lead providers and I was not as concerned with reports. Beyond that I cant comment on experience with blitz

Volocify I don't know what version I signed up last Sept, I get emails and even the system will give me notification to use the newer version, Which I can do my a click of the bottom, I just like the way it is all laid out with the original way I bought it

I don't use dialer but I do use click to call and now I could not live without it

Velocify now has a $300 a month minimum for their standard plan, too rich for me. Thanks for your input! I'll check out Blitz

----------

Went through a Blitz demo, seems to be a good fit for what I need. Thanks for the info

Hi Vic,

Out of the box? There was little set up with Velocify?

Yes they did everything, there support called me asked me the questions made the adjustments and integration with ring central and lead providers. they did everything in about half hour and it was good to go,

Latest posts

Back