Lead Management

I like both Pipedrive and Capsule, and I use Capsule because it integrates with my email marketing platform, Xopaa, my hosted Gmail Exchange account, and Zendesk. Everything works together, separate pieces of a whole system.

no thoughts on this guys ???

Velocify/Leads360 is tops in my book. Used them since 2009. We also use Zendesk but for a different reason.

There are several others. Velocify has a 90 day money back guarantee going right now. IMO, that is hard to beat.

If you'd like specifics, send me an email.

Bob

The problem with Velocify is they just got rid of the express $29 a month option, and now the min package is $100 a month right now, which at this point is pricey for me.

The problem with Velocify is they just got rid of the express $29 a month option, and now the min package is $100 a month right now, which at this point is pricey for me.

I can get you a 30 day Free trial of Velocify which includes up to 500 minutes of dialing time. If anyone wants to try it out, shoot me an email & I'll get you set up. + they still include the 90 day money back guarantee.

Hard to beat this deal. If it cost you $100/month & it helps make you money... a cheap tool IMHO.

I've partnered with them because it makes sense to me. We have used them for almost 5 years now for my own sales department. We, like agents, work internet leads. Mine are B to B vs B to C. Agents need tools that work. Velocify works for us.

Yes 100 a month is too steep. I would be interested in a more affordable option.

Have you considered the cost/benefit of their system? For me, just the fact one can automate the email drip campaign to all my leads: internet, referrals, self generated, phone calls....ie: every single quote you've ever made....makes the $100/seat seem "cheap" to me.

Then you add in that I can see every single call my staff makes, how long they were on each call, the disposition of each call, sales, etc....make this too invaluable.

The fact it ques the next most likely contact to call after I finish the call I'm on keeps my sales staff in Sales mode.

Then add in the auto dialer so they are more efficient.

To me, Velocify takes the place of several separate tools/software that I might use by putting them all in one package.

Velocify recognized that some cannot see the value until they try their system, thus the reason they have put in the 90 day, money back guarantee. They truly feel that once you get a taste of what their software does, that you won't go back to what you were doing.

Kind of reminds me about my first Fax machine purchase. It cost over $2,000 for a thermal paper fax machine. It took me a while to justify the cost in my mind, but once we had the fax machine, we could not ever imagine how we did business without it. It made us money by speeding up submission of applications & thus they were approved much faster. Same day in many cases vs waiting on the mail!

So IMHO, take the test drive....the worst thing that might happen is you get your money back after 90 days of using the system. That makes it a FREE offer vs an expense:) :idea:

+ if you contact me first, I can get you a 30 day trial for FREE to add to the 90 day money back guarantee. What is there not to like about this deal?

Last edited:
Back