Lead Options for Part Time FE

Discussion in 'Final Expense Forum' started by Rick James, Aug 7, 2017.

1. jdeasy

jdeasy Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I would. But I hate TM leads. You know why DM leads cost more? Because they are worth it!!:yes:

2. HoosierLife

HoosierLife Well-Known Member

State:
    Indiana
    As a guy who used TM leads exclusively for years, I have to say their quality has gone way down hill in the last 6 months to a year. I would never recommend a guy try to just use them. I would learn to develop my own FB leads. Better quality and I think you can get the cost down to $5-$10 a lead.

I heard there's a snake selling them to his agents for $40 a pop. Give me a break. Anyway.

Just do what JD says and drop 1000 every other week.

Or if you could set a bunch of group presentations at Senior Centers on Saturdays, that's what I'd do. I imagine that would be hard, with management usually not working weekends, but you could give it a try. Or maybe a Friday evening presentation and run the leads on Saturday.

3. BoJax

BoJax Well-Known Member

No way you can get a fb lead cost to 5 to 10. 15 or 20 sounds more realistic.

4. HoosierLife

State:
    Indiana
    I've got an agent who's got it down to that low right now. His son does web marketing for like 40 websites for the company he works for.

I had a guy that was trying to sell them to me for $20 a pop. After a lengthy conversation, he slipped in that it's costing him $10 to develop each lead.

Maybe it's area dependent. I don't know.

5. indiana260

indiana260 Well-Known Member

State:

Working PT in FE is very doable. How your FT job works is an important part to the puzzle.

Are you stuck in a 9-5 job Mon-Fri? Or 6-3? Is there any flexibility?

I have been selling FE for 5 years and write 100k+ every year. I also work FT got General Motors. My schedule works well with my FE business. I do work a lot but I am cool with that

6. Agentguy5

Agentguy5 Well-Known Member

State:
    Florida
    Sadly, most people don't have the work ethic that you and your wife have...

It's like they just want to make enough money to get by for now, while doing as little as possible to make that happen.

Today's typical insurance agent is tomorrow's typical FE prospect!:yes:

7. HoosierLife

State:
    Indiana
    I do hear that every couple months, "Yeah I used to be an insurance agent."

8. VolAgent

VolAgent Well-Known Member

State:
    Tennessee
    And they want to tell you everything you are doing wrong, yet they are living off SS alone.

Yeah, I will take my advice from someone who actually has something to show for all their hard work.

9. SPUR CITY

SPUR CITY Well-Known Member

State:
    Texas

EXACTLY!!! Isn't this the truth

10. indiana260

indiana260 Well-Known Member

State:

Future inventory.

It is amazing... the lack of work ethic and ambition . I have tried to hire people for a year and no one wants to work. They don't want to work 5 days a week for 40hrs. People act like they are doing you a favor by talking to you about career opportunities.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2017