Lead Options for Part Time FE

not getting dirty.. just asking for the facts ....;)

I understand. Just my mental outlook.

As I said, all about me on this one. Not going to waste more time or thought on a person like that. So why do anything that might mess up my mental outlook?

Also why I just ignore and don't respond to most negative comments prospects say. Nothing to gain from it, so I just move on and focus on the objective.

I understand. Just my mental outlook.

As I said, all about me on this one. Not going to waste more time or thought on a person like that. So why do anything that might mess up my mental outlook?

Also why I just ignore and don't respond to most negative comments prospects say. Nothing to gain from it, so I just move on and focus on the objective.

Of course you already know that the former insurance agent makes for the worst prospect.

But I did one a few years ago that after I did sell him we started talking about the business and I just asked him why he got out, chargebacks?

He said that was part of it but mainly he just didn't like it. Then he went on to say that he found out that chargebacks were illegal.

I told him someone needs to call the sheriff then because they are still doing it.:laugh:

Of course you already know that the former insurance agent makes for the worst prospect.

But I did one a few years ago that after I did sell him we started talking about the business and I just asked him why he got out, chargebacks?

He said that was part of it but mainly he just didn't like it. Then he went on to say that he found out that chargebacks were illegal.

I told him someone needs to call the sheriff then because they are still doing it.:laugh:

That is hilarious. I'm not surprised, but still hilarious.

I have sold a few over the years, but few and far between. I am quicker to dump them than just about anyone else. As soon as I hear one word about "This is how I did it..." or "Back in the day..." Good-bye!

I've got an agent who's got it down to that low right now. His son does web marketing for like 40 websites for the company he works for.

I had a guy that was trying to sell them to me for $20 a pop. After a lengthy conversation, he slipped in that it's costing him $10 to develop each lead.

Maybe it's area dependent. I don't know.

Possibly, or I have been doing it wrong...back to the drawing board.

Hello Gordon,

Final Expense is a great market. 10,000 people turning 65 EVERY day! I do understand minimum lead order requirements. Most lead vendors have them so that requirement is passed on through the IMO. If you are working only an evening or 2 and maybe a weekend day. By the time you get to the leads they are cold....UUGH!! For that reason the agency I work with decided to generate their own. This is good, there's no minimum requirements. They are generated on an "As requested" basis, so I get them when I can work them so they are still hot. There is several ways you can do this, you just have to learn how, it's actually quite cost effective.

You have no clue what you are talking about but buh-bye anyway!!

We have to be opened minded as this industry is evolving, changing the way our customers buy. There forfore, we have to change the we sell to keep up. I have been selling FE over the phone part time since 2011. First for a Call Center, now for myself. Originally, I worked full time at a P&C agency and worked on the phone from home a few hours when I could. Selling FE. Then I cut back my job at the agency to Part time so I could sell more FE.

Now I sell FE from home on the phone part time and make more than I did working full time in an office.

That was my goal. For now I use that extra time I now have, running my teenagers around.

I have also mentored other agents who are now doing this business only part time. And we did learn to generate our own leads.

Back to the original post- yes, if you do this right, you can start part-time and build from there. Thank goodness, P&C can be a nightmare.

Back