Lead! Sell Group Insurance to My Office

vphealth

hi. i'm out of the business, but still have an active license, so i want to share comission. i own a dental office, want group health insurance that includes maternity. i am the oldest, at 35. everybody is healthy. please contact me at flamingodentaldesign at gmail to quote. need policy to have maternity, minimum 3 people, possibly 5. thanks.

hi. i'm out of the business, but still have an active license, so i want to share comission. i own a dental office, want group health insurance that includes maternity. i am the oldest, at 35. everybody is healthy. please contact me at flamingodentaldesign at gmail to quote. need policy to have maternity, minimum 3 people, possibly 5. thanks.

If you were in the business you might realize we need to know what state you're in to know if we can quote you.

With a name like Flamingo Dental, I was guessing Florida, and a quick Google shows that to be true (possibly).

Moon, this is all yours.

no reason to be rude, teenager.
i'm in FL, i said i was out of the business. pardon me.

On one hand, this is a free case for somebody. On the other hand, it's a little insulting to be asking for a commission split on your own office when you aren't doing any of the work. With a 3-5 person group, there's not a whole lot of money in it in the first place.

On one hand, this is a free case for somebody. On the other hand, it's a little insulting to be asking for a commission split on your own office when you aren't doing any of the work. With a 3-5 person group, there's not a whole lot of money in it in the first place.

if you are insulted why even bother responding, half the comission is better than none. and i am doing some work, which is offering up the lead. this is a lead is it not? contact me if interested, if you are not interested i bid you a great day and good luck.

if you are insulted why even bother responding, half the comission is better than none. and i am doing some work, which is offering up the lead. this is a lead is it not? contact me if interested, if you are not interested i bid you a great day and good luck.

I responded because this is in the interwebz and I felt like it. Half the commission would be better than none if you had a 25-person group. For 3 people, the commission is probably around $75/month total. How much work do you want someone to do for ~$40/month in commission? Do you really need the money that badly? Does your insurance agent ask for a cut of your dental receipts? :skeptical:

I responded because this is in the interwebz and I felt like it. Half the commission would be better than none if you had a 25-person group. For 3 people, the commission is probably around $75/month total. How much work do you want someone to do for ~$40/month in commission? Do you really need the money that badly? Does your insurance agent ask for a cut of your dental receipts? :skeptical:

no, he is not a dentist, however we do free work for our staff and for dentists that have a relationship with us. i appreciate your concern but you are in virginia, not fl. have a great day. :)

These type of leads are nothing but headaches.

You posted on a public forum so anyone can respond.

Split the comp with someone that is not an active agent.

So if your worried about getting 1/2 of $75 a month that means you are broke! I have a rule not to do business with broke desperate people unless you were my client before you went broke.

These type of leads are nothing but headaches.

You posted on a public forum so anyone can respond.

Split the comp with someone that is not an active agent.

So if your worried about getting 1/2 of $75 a month that means you are broke! I have a rule not to do business with broke desperate people unless you were my client before you went broke.

all this free time to complain. Thanks, and have a great day.

Back