Lead tracking and automation

I've been having a difficult time keeping up with follow ups for people who don't answer the phone.

Essentially I have around 40-60 telemarketed leads a week. Only about 10% ever answer on the first call. Which I expect. These aren't world class ultra qualified leads. I don't care about that right now. I'm trying to pump pure volume and semi qualified leads that at least agree to a call back and from there I'll do my job to convert. And those that dont buy will be a growing list that hopefully converts eventually until I have a referral base and more efficient marketing method.

Right now I enter them into my CRM when I call on the first appointment. if they don't answer, then I follow up. My follow up consists of a mixture of phone calls and emails over a 2 week period and then weekly or monthly after. I stop calling when they tell me to f off or buy. But taking the time to manually schedule them after each attempt and document it is time consuming especially as more leads come in. Although my crm accepts automation workflow it doesn't allow me to select the time of day that the call is scheduled for. I alternate times over the 14 day period to try and make sure in maximizing my attempts. Which is on top of the new lead appointments I've got scheduled. I'd also like to be able to download the scheduled call list each day to a csv files to upload to the dialer so im not manually dialing each one.

So I'm just wondering If there's a better way to keep track and follow up without paying the big bucks for a more expensive CRM $50/$60. Email tracking would be w plus.

Am I expecting too much? Or do I just need to pony up the extra money? If so what do you recommend?

An example would be when I add the lead if I make that they missed their appointment it would automatically schedule a reminder to call on Monday wed thursday sat sun Tues wed fri. At 9am then 4pm then 10 then 3, etc... and once I make contact i can signal to cancel future follow up.

On Monday I open the calendar and down the list and throw it in the dialer.

While qwrw discussing it has anyone found a task based calendar for your phone? Say you're out and about you can click each task once you've completed it and it will cross it off the calendar. So if you had 10 tasks at the same time itd be easy to track what's completed and what's not?

I've been having a difficult time keeping up with follow ups for people who don't answer the phone.

Essentially I have around 40-60 telemarketed leads a week. Only about 10% ever answer on the first call. Which I expect. These aren't world class ultra qualified leads. I don't care about that right now. I'm trying to pump pure volume and semi qualified leads that at least agree to a call back and from there I'll do my job to convert. And those that dont buy will be a growing list that hopefully converts eventually until I have a referral base and more efficient marketing method.

Right now I enter them into my CRM when I call on the first appointment. if they don't answer, then I follow up. My follow up consists of a mixture of phone calls and emails over a 2 week period and then weekly or monthly after. I stop calling when they tell me to f off or buy. But taking the time to manually schedule them after each attempt and document it is time consuming especially as more leads come in. Although my crm accepts automation workflow it doesn't allow me to select the time of day that the call is scheduled for. I alternate times over the 14 day period to try and make sure in maximizing my attempts. Which is on top of the new lead appointments I've got scheduled. I'd also like to be able to download the scheduled call list each day to a csv files to upload to the dialer so im not manually dialing each one.

So I'm just wondering If there's a better way to keep track and follow up without paying the big bucks for a more expensive CRM $50/$60. Email tracking would be w plus.

Am I expecting too much? Or do I just need to pony up the extra money? If so what do you recommend?

You either need to hire a virtual assistant to assist or spend more $$$ for a more sophisticated software system.

Personally based on what you have written here - I would recommend an assistant. At some point you are going to want another person to help you beyond just a CRM .....

Thats my $0.02

Back