Leadbot Have Any Comments

I don't have any knowledge about their health leads but Lead Bot has been my main lead source for Exclusive Life leads. I write about 5k-10k weekly with their leads. They do give credits for bad numbers, recent cancer heart attacks, prank calls, and agent inquiries.

You can dial up or down their leads daily or shut them on or off at anytime.

I don't have any knowledge about their health leads but Lead Bot has been my main lead source for Exclusive Life leads. I write about 5k-10k weekly with their leads. They do give credits for bad numbers, recent cancer heart attacks, prank calls, and agent inquiries.

You can dial up or down their leads daily or shut them on or off at anytime.

FOR 27. A LEAD WHAT QUANTITY DO YOU NEED TO PURCHASE FOR 5K A WEEK. THEY ARE SUGGESTING 50 LEADS TO BEGIN WITH, SOUNDS A LITTLE RICH.

FOR 27. A LEAD WHAT QUANTITY DO YOU NEED TO PURCHASE FOR 5K A WEEK. THEY ARE SUGGESTING 50 LEADS TO BEGIN WITH, SOUNDS A LITTLE RICH.

I take 25 a week but I have an inventory of about 140. Adding 5 a day gives me some new blood. It would be good to front end load your leads if your budget can handle it. 50 the first week would insure that you would write business your first week and then drop it down to 25 a week.

You should be able to write 5K-10K a week with that model.

Someone Refereed Me To Leadbot For Life And Health Leads, Any Comments On Quality And Return Policy?

Can't say anything good about them. They charged my credit card an extra 875 dollars, when and after I had told them I didn't wish to auto refill the order. Within 5 mins of that charge I was in touch with them to complain about the charge. They will not refund the charge, as their claim is they have a no-refund policy. They are simply NOT credible as a company. The worst that I have ever dealt with.

Their credit policy for bad leads is like everything else about them, cumbersome and doesn't work well. Frankly, I can't imagine anyone continuing to do business with them. They are the WORST ever.

Can't say anything good about them. They charged my credit card an extra 875 dollars, when and after I had told them I didn't wish to auto refill the order. Within 5 mins of that charge I was in touch with them to complain about the charge. They will not refund the charge, as their claim is they have a no-refund policy. They are simply NOT credible as a company. The worst that I have ever dealt with.

Their credit policy for bad leads is like everything else about them, cumbersome and doesn't work well. Frankly, I can't imagine anyone continuing to do business with them. They are the WORST ever.

I certainly don't have any loyalty to Lead Bot and can only share my personal experience. You do get your own website with a back office to turn off auto fill at any time. There credit policy has been more than fair on bad leads. It usually takes about 24-48 hours to verify the bad lead and then they set up a separate lead order for the replacements. I have worked hundreds of leads from them and write 1k-2k everyday that I prospect. I also have a good rep who I am in contact with to let him know when the quality starts changing. It's funny, just when I think the quality has changed is when I call someone and write a $2000 case. If someone works the numbers, the sales will come.

Lead Bot has been a very good partner for my business and am pleased so far with their leads. I have written over $85,000 since the middle of July so they must be doing something right and I haven't been able to get a hold of 40% of my leads.

As I mentioned, I don't know about the health leads but the life leads are good and solid.

I certainly don't have any loyalty to Lead Bot and can only share my personal experience. You do get your own website with a back office to turn off auto fill at any time. There credit policy has been more than fair on bad leads. It usually takes about 24-48 hours to verify the bad lead and then they set up a separate lead order for the replacements. I have worked hundreds of leads from them and write 1k-2k everyday that I prospect. I also have a good rep who I am in contact with to let him know when the quality starts changing. It's funny, just when I think the quality has changed is when I call someone and write a $2000 case. If someone works the numbers, the sales will come.

Lead Bot has been a very good partner for my business and am pleased so far with their leads. I have written over $85,000 since the middle of July so they must be doing something right and I haven't been able to get a hold of 40% of my leads.

As I mentioned, I don't know about the health leads but the life leads are good and solid.

It was my first order with LeadBot and before the leads autofilled I told the rep I didn't want them to autofill another order until I had finished working all leads and evaluated where I stood. Then BAM, another autofill of $ 800+ in leads.

I called the rep within 5 mins of the autofilled order to find out what the heck happened there. So he THEN explained to me about turning off the autofill.... and NO WAY - NO HOW were they going to refund that 800 dollars. Just downright disreputable, and I will never think anything other than that. Period. Like they couldn't go into their computer or cc terminal and reverse the charge... right.

If they work good for you, great... I just have no use for the rotten azz way that the whole deal went down. It was like they were worried that I wouldn't renew so they better get another chunk of my cash while they could. If they hadn't been so gawdamned inflexible about the whole thing, I might still be using their leads... So bottom line is, they ripped me for 800 bucks and likely cost themselves many, many thousands in re-orders from me.... I never even used the $800 in leads that they ripped me off for, because I wouldn't have another thing to do with them. I will take every opportunity to rip them, as it is warranted. No doubt there were things about the refill that I didn't catch right up front, but their attitude was absolutely "tough sh*t pal" and I refuse to deal with any company with such an approach. I am not the only customer lost over this policy and decision.

So every chance that I get, I MUST tell anyone who is considering the use of LEADBOT to watch out, because they might RIP YOU OFF like they RIPPED ME OFF.... So if anyone wants to risk being RIPPED OFF, then go ahead and deal with LeadBot.... They are NOT to be trusted, if you ask me.

Back