Leadbot Leads

What are your experiences with Leadbot life or health leads. I purchased life leads for the first time in two years from them, and it seems that the quality has gone down. Not that it was ever way up, but they were "okay" at one time. One other agent on the forum pm'd me that their annuity leads sucked, which was no big surprise. I have sold one health policy and one life out of 15 leads so far, which is really bad closing rate for me, and most of the people don't answer, which is a huge impediment to selling. Any feedback will be appreciated.

What are your experiences with Leadbot life or health leads. I purchased life leads for the first time in two years from them, and it seems that the quality has gone down. Not that it was ever way up, but they were "okay" at one time. One other agent on the forum pm'd me that their annuity leads sucked, which was no big surprise. I have sold one health policy and one life out of 15 leads so far, which is really bad closing rate for me, and most of the people don't answer, which is a huge impediment to selling. Any feedback will be appreciated.

Dont know much about Leadbot, but if they are shared leads and you closed 2 out of 15 I'd say thats not too bad.

How much did you pay per lead?

I purchased $200 worth last year in July for the Denver, Co area and on the first day recieved 6 leads. All of them never answered their phone. After that I would get maybe 1 lead every 2-4 months from them. I all but forgot about them when I recieved a lead from them a few weeks ago. I still have a few more leads coming to me from them. I've called them a few times regarding this but nobody seems to want to help me.

I've called them a few times regarding this but nobody seems to want to help me.

Oh well. They never have been really good, but apparently they've gotten worse. And, no they don't want to help you. I sent them back a bad lead that was credit worthy and they sent me another bad lead in its place. When I mentiioned it, I got no response. I only have myself to blame. Be glad that you just spent $200.

What are your experiences with Leadbot life or health leads.
Any feedback will be appreciated.

I have purchased life leads from them. The leads themselves were so so, but the experience with the credibility of the company and their ethics is HORRIBLE. Long story short they were supposed to have cancelled my order, not auto-fill. I discussed this with key personnel sales ppl, they verbally confirmed they would do so... They have charged credit card another $ 875 which I am in dispute over at this time... Plain and simple they are not trustworthy, IMO.
YMMV, but my mileage has plain and simple sucked...

They are listed as a BBB Acredited Company. Here is the definition of what that is, according to BBB:

" What is a BBB Accredited Business?
If a business has been accredited by BBB, it means BBB has determined that the business meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints."

I can tell you flat out that they are NOT meeting their pledge to make any effort, let alone good faith effort, to resolve a consumer complaint. NO repsonse to the complaint in over 6 wks. JACK NOTHING>>>

Their credibitlity is: a total ripoff, based on my experience.

Any experience with Leadco

If you are referring to Leadco Leads out of Tulsa Ok, they have been a very good direct mail lead company to use. They are expensive, but dependable.

Going back to Leadbot, I guess there's a good reason the old timers on the board never mention their health or life leads. I've noticed that when a name brand company whether its a lead company or carrier doesn't get any air time on these boards, there's usually a good reason.

He's talking about "leadco leads" mortgage protection leads, not affiliated with leadco health.

Got it...

Did I mention what a total piece of crap Leadbot was to deal with...? Just in case I didn't, they are one of the most unethical companies that I have ever come across.

YMMV, but that is doubtful.

Leadbot should be avoided at all cost, IMO.

Back