Leadbot Leads

It doesn't hurt to mention it again.

You know you are right Bill... it doesn't hurts to mention it again...

BTW, I just got a call from an agent that has used Leadbot and he said that LEADBOT was Dog$hit to deal with.

Amazing how my experience with LEADBOT was Dog$hit, and this other agents experience with LEADBOT was Dog$hit.

The common theme seems to be... (well you get the point).

Like you said Bill, it never hurts to mention things like this... it may save someone else from having the same dealings that I had with LEADBOT, which were unacceptable.

So is there anybody out there that has experienced "excellent" results from any lead company? I am looking around for leads, particularly med supp and FX leads. I'm also looking into "pre-set" leads. Any opinions will be greatly appreciated.

My regional sales director gave me 10 leads from Leadbot for producing x amt in a quarter. I sold 2 life leads in the Los Angeles area. He and I have tried other internet lead companies, including iLeads and Most Choice. I have had terrible luck with those two companies so I'm going to order leads from Leadbot.

My regional sales director gave me 10 leads from Leadbot for producing x amt in a quarter. I sold 2 life leads in the Los Angeles area. He and I have tried other internet lead companies, including iLeads and Most Choice. I have had terrible luck with those two companies so I'm going to order leads from Leadbot.

My responce to that would be to point out that even a stopped clock gets lucky twice a day.

The BBB is wortless, AMWAY is in good standing with the BBB.....I think the MAFIA belongs to the BBB. All they really care about is if you pay your dues on time

I can tell you flat out that they are NOT meeting their pledge to make any effort, let alone good faith effort, to resolve a consumer complaint. NO repsonse to the complaint in over 6 wks. JACK NOTHING>>>

Their credibitlity is: a total ripoff, based on my experience.[/quote]

>>>>>>

As with every story there are two sides. Full disclosure, I work for LeadBot.

Leadbot generates and sells leads exclusively, which means of course they can only be sold 1x. If you can sell a lead up to 8x as with non-exclusive lead companies, you have many avenues to move a lead to cover the costs of generating the lead. We do not have that luxury.

Consequently, we have a policy that all customers are on auto-renew with their orders (like most companies) and they must opt-out of that in order not to have their order replaced upon closure. We disclose this up front in the sales pitch, and it is front and center on the agreement each customer signs and faxes back to us in order to activate their order. It is also one of two reminders on our welcome email. We do this so that we may maintain some sort of continuity in our marketing efforts as it takes weeks to ramp or cancel some lead generation efforts. Before doing this we were constantly starting and stopping lead gen campaigns as people waited days or weeks between orders and we were losing out shirt.

All that is needed is an email to customer service or their sales rep, that they wish to opt-out of auto -renew on their order and it will be happily taken care of. This can be done immediately upon placing their order or anytime up until their order closes. That way we can gauge when to stop spending money to generate leads in certain areas and not be stuck with leads that have no order to go to. People opt out every day, and it is silly to think we would jeopardize a 10 year reputation to steal $875 from you.

For what it is worth, the credit card company sided with us, and while I take no pleasure in that, as I can see you are upset, we cannot run a company that has 3000 agents, and arbitrarily enforce our contract.

As far as the BBB goes, they do not get involved over written contracts. There will be a response though and I think our record speaks for itself in the industry.

Again I apologize for your experience, we try our very best to run clean lead campaigns and an ethical company. We have many happy customers that will back us up on that.

Regards
Leadbot

I can tell you flat out that they are NOT meeting their pledge to make any effort, let alone good faith effort, to resolve a consumer complaint. NO repsonse to the complaint in over 6 wks. JACK NOTHING>>>

Their credibitlity is: a total ripoff, based on my experience.

>>>>>>

As with every story there are two sides. Full disclosure, I work for LeadBot.

Leadbot generates and sells leads exclusively, which means of course they can only be sold 1x. If you can sell a lead up to 8x as with non-exclusive lead companies, you have many avenues to move a lead to cover the costs of generating the lead. We do not have that luxury.

Consequently, we have a policy that all customers are on auto-renew with their orders (like most companies) and they must opt-out of that in order not to have their order replaced upon closure. We disclose this up front in the sales pitch, and it is front and center on the agreement each customer signs and faxes back to us in order to activate their order. It is also one of two reminders on our welcome email. We do this so that we may maintain some sort of continuity in our marketing efforts as it takes weeks to ramp or cancel some lead generation efforts. Before doing this we were constantly starting and stopping lead gen campaigns as people waited days or weeks between orders and we were losing out shirt.

All that is needed is an email to customer service or their sales rep, that they wish to opt-out of auto -renew on their order and it will be happily taken care of. This can be done immediately upon placing their order or anytime up until their order closes. That way we can gauge when to stop spending money to generate leads in certain areas and not be stuck with leads that have no order to go to. People opt out every day, and it is silly to think we would jeopardize a 10 year reputation to steal $875 from you.

For what it is worth, the credit card company sided with us, and while I take no pleasure in that, as I can see you are upset, we cannot run a company that has 3000 agents, and arbitrarily enforce our contract.

As far as the BBB goes, they do not get involved over written contracts. There will be a response though and I think our record speaks for itself in the industry.

Again I apologize for your experience, we try our very best to run clean lead campaigns and an ethical company. We have many happy customers that will back us up on that.

Regards
Leadbot[/quote]

I've never bought any products from your company, but I will say you would have added more credibility and openness to be forward if you would have provided your name and position with the company. Unless, of course, your name is Leadbot.

-J.R.

The BBB is a scam.

I once filed a complain to the BBB on the BBB - as a joke.

I just received a call from them yesterday "Hello is this the owner of the business?" "We have been receiving great feedback about your company and can lock in your good standing with a membership today only"

I said NO THANKS YOU ARE A SCAM.

The response was "This offer is only for today and if you get any complaints and you are a non member it looks very bad"

At this point I told them a little more blunt what I thought of the BBB and hung up the phone.

Back