LEADCO...I'm Giving Them Another Shot...

CHUMPS FROM OXFORD

Guru
5000 Post Club
Since I have drastically cut back on NQ, InsureMe and ASAP...I thought I would give Leadco another look as I have not used them in about six months.

I deposited $50 in my account at approximately 8:43 p.m. Within 30 seconds...FOUR leads were posted to my account. Obviously these were not live fresh leads.

These may in fact be free leads, which would be very nice of them.

I'll keep you posted.

i tried them again also, still having same problem of missing peoples height and weight. also when leads come into my email there is a 5 minute delay for it to go into my norvax for quoting. Stacy is the only person worth speaking with as the other people there have no customer service at all...

they have been trying to get this fixed forever and still dont know what they are doing

every single time family members come in they are getting 0 for age and o for weight...i find this inexcusable

Last edited:
Ironically...I also raised an issue with them that was not corrected from a year ago.

Smoking status is listed as "0" or "1" and not "Yes" or "No." I always wonder if the Norvax quote engine can figure that out.

I used Leadco recently and 9 out of 10 of the leads provided were not very happy to hear from me. Actually, they were quite pissed off and complained that I was the 10th agent who called and emailed them. I called ea. lead within 5 minutes of receiving them via email. Is this the case w/all internet leads? I'm still new to internet leads so any input is appreciated.

I feel bad that these simple internet inquiries are turning into a nightmare for the consumer. Ultimately they will not purchase from any agent(s) calling them based on the fact that they are pissed off about the volume of phone calls. Also, they will never use the website req. the quote as well so everyone kind of loses. I had a few people call me a "spammer" because they thought they would only get 1 email or phone call... amazing. Maybe I just got a bad batch or something but any input or feedback is definitely appreciated.

Jon Petreeko
Petreeko Business Systems, LLC

I was the 10th agent who called and emailed them. I called ea. lead within 5 minutes of receiving them via email. Is this the case w/all internet leads?

Yup!

I wouldn't give you $0.50 for any of the lead vendors. Every one of them are whores.

Back