Leadco Youtube

"hold leads until payday" . . .

Payday leads. Gotta love it.

Didn't know they were in the GA biz as well. Guess I need to sign up for those 135% life contracts & 25% health contracts.

has anyone ever used this company. They sound good from there video but that could be deceiving. What are some good lead companies if any?

I have a friend who just ordered some leads from leadco.biz & he has been pretty happy with the few he received this last week. We'll see if he's still happy in the next few weeks though.

Any further thoughts or experiences with them?

And what about those contracts?
Somarco, I can't tell if you're sarcastic or not.

So, who on this forum actually buys internet leads?
And what is your experience with them?

After searching the forum, I'm left wondering if there are any decent internet lead companies out there.

Thanks.

I just went through their cheaphealthinsurance.tv site they use to obtain leads from their ads & after you input your info, you get sent to ehealthinsurance.com.

I've seen the posts on the forum about eHealth, but I don't understand completely how they operate.
When you plug your info into their site, you get quotes. You can apply online or call them to assist you in the app?
So, in the post on their revenues I kept wondering if they have licensed agents that speak with customers or if they have some type of phone room?

Let's say in this case, someone purchases leads from leadco.biz.
These individuals are being sent to eHealth, see quotes themselves, then get a call from an agent, who hopefully catches them prior to their app online with eHealth?
Is there any other concern with buying leads from a company that redirects leads to eHealth?

JDB -

Sarcasm. I see no reason to change my contracts especially since I am top of scale and/or in bonus with my primary (health) carriers.

I used them in the past. Some of the worst leads. I assume they advertise on bulletin boards in trailer parks since that's where many of my leads lived. Bunch of folks looking for those $40/month health plans with no deductible & full maternity.

I buy shared internet leads, including from folks that have an eHealth button and I don't have a problem. My ROI is 8:1 so I am happy.

Folks who buy from eHealth are not my target market any way.

Is there any other concern with buying leads from a company that redirects leads to eHealth?

If you are inexperienced or a weak sales person you need to do something other than shared leads, with or without the eHealth button.

My guess is the commissions are a teaser. You can have 135%/25% but only if you produce at X level. I don't know anyone pushing tier 1 carriers at those levels. Almost anyone can get World at 25% with advances. There are a few life companies pushing simplified underwriting products with contracts in xs of 100%.

If you want Humana, Aetna, GR or Time above 20% you have to produce or have producing sub-agents.

What are some good lead companies if any?

TXINSURANCE said it best in another thread, "They all tie for last place."

Most of the answers you are seeking have been discussed in other threads. Use the search feature to review.

And yes, shareds can be profitable, but it is an art. You have to be on top of your game. If I had to vote for one company, it would be VIMO based on my experience.

How do you explain this to the insurance company?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back