LeadKingz FE Leads

Do Not Waste your money on lead kingz leads. I am not afraid to say that I am good on the phones and don't have much problems setting appointment. I purchased a good amount of leads from lead kingz. They are still coming in. I have not been able to get in on one of their leads. They send you over a recording of the conversation. These people have no clue what is going on the one I just got, at the end she said how did you get my # and what is this about. This is typical of one of their leads. If they can get to the end of the script they consider it a lead. You would be better off random calling a phone book. Stay away. I have seen some of the reviews aand they are obviously people that work there. 5 others I work with also purchased the leads to give them a try. Out of 5 seasoned agents that do this daily, one has managed to get into the house to find the man had dimentia and did not know what was going on. Hope this helps.

You will not have long term success with "Pre-set appointments" that were generated via cold calling.

I have tried it personally for myself using my team of telemarketers, I have tried it a few times for other agents, and I have also spoken to about a half dozen other agents who attempted and failed.

I don't know exactly if that's what you ordered from them but from what I saw on their web site it appears they are generating pre-set appts. from cold calling.

There is a natural filter when the sales process is followed without skipping any steps that solidifies the appointment.

Data > Lead (TM, DM, Internet) > Appt. Set

I've used Lead Kingz for several years and my IMO does also. They have a pretty quick turnaround for leads , some leads aren't for some agents but i know they've been around for about 5 years now and if you call them you can still get quality Final Expense Leads , so different stroke for different agents but they must have something goin on that's making agents money. All i can say is that they deluver and my IMO has been using them for about 3 yrs now. I love Final Expense!

Back