Leadpod transfer rates by city

Disclaimer: I have never done Leadpod.

But the basic premise of having a good salesperson spend their time closing, not prospecting, is a good idea. Why have someone that can generate $50 an hour, be bogged down doing $10 an hour work? A.B.C.

On the other hand, the hard work is marketing, finding the people, the easy part is the close.

"Sell in your underwear!"

"Sell in your Thong!"

"How I made a billzionty dollars talking through a rubber chicken!"

Leadpod costs me nothing - without it I would not be in contact with any many prospects and close fewer deals. If I had to do away with LeadPod I'd shut down shared leads.

I'm thinking of signing up for LeadPod, for basically the same reason John mentions above. Of course, this means signing up for more internet leads, but that's okay, I guess.

For health leads, I see how this would be very advantageous, I'm not sure I see it for P&C leads, or at least, the benefit is a bit foggier. It doesn't cost much to try, and I'm okay with trying things out.

Anybody have any numbers of closing ratios per lead before LeadPod vs closing rations per lead after LeadPod. I know this isn't the end-all measurement, since even if the closing ratio stays the same, but the number of deals increases (which is really the idea behind LeadPod), you come out way ahead.

Dan

The bottom line is some things you're just gonna have to give a whirl for yourself. We can post our results but yours may not be anything close - better or worse.

There's no commitment with them or lead sources. Grab some leads - feed 'em into Leadpod and see how it works for you.

Yep, I've got the leadpod contract in my inbox. I'll read it and give it a whirl. I like trying things, as long as I don't end up in any long term commitment. I've learned over the years, anything where there is a long term commitment upfront before you get to try it out, isn't worth it. They did this right.

All I have to do is find a lead source that has enough leads in my area to make this worthwhile. In the Bay Area, that is always a problem. Since I'm mostly P&C, I try to stay in the local area.

Dan

Back