Leads 360

mariemerganser

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Anyone heard of them? They provide customized software for lead tracking. Basically, this would be a software program for an agency. The software keeps track of leads and how they are distributed to agents, closing rations etc. It also will redistribute the leads if the agent hasn't contacted etc. I did a demo and the system is great but I cannot get a grasp on the cost. They charge $3500 upfront installation fee and then $1000/mth for up to 15 users. Doesn't this sound pricey?

When I worked at First Magnus we used Leads 360 and there was about 75 loan officers. I dont know what price difference there was with Mortgages and the Insurance software but their program and tech support were extremely good. I recommend them, I guess if you have good protection the price wouldn't be a big deal. Just my 2 cents.

Even more pricey if you buy leads from crappy lead sources.

We generate our own leads from our website, so essentially they are free to us (minus the cost of our monthyl SEO). We just need a good system to manage them among our agents, something that will provide us with reports and redistribute leads among agents based on productivity (or lack of) with the lead. I guess the thing with Leads 360 is that the cost is more for larger businesses and I just wonder why they would charge my company (less than 15 employees) the same price that they would charge a mortgage company of 75+ employees.

i use to work for a company that used leads360
it took us about 6 months to get all the bugs worked out of the software.

the main problem was that the older (less computer savy) guys could never figure it out

2 cents here, but here goes. I switched over to them from agencyiq because of a specific problem I was having with transferring dialer leads into the system taking me way too long, and for 400 dollars per month combined mojo+leads360 is pretty insane.

I can status change a data list dialed lead to move it over to the lead tracking software, it auto copies all the data fields it has across the systems.

The way I am doing my business cold calling system, I spend about 60 seconds max per call, it was taking me 30 seconds to copy data over, so every 2 leads I had to manually type cost me 1 dial. You figure that times about 2-3 hours dialing per day. Medicare isn't the same, I spend 30+ minutes per cold call on those if they're gonna buy it seems like.

I find for the money agencyiq was good, but this one feature set sets leads360 apart if you use it in combination with the dialer.

Back