leads direct marketing

I just tried some live leads from vimo they were about 37$ a pc. This looks better Thanks for the post I'll try em. Much less expensive per lead on these. The idea is great, I'd like to utilize more of my time and stop talking with unqualified tire kickers. Have you tried them yet?

How did the live transfers go using VIMO? I have used this type of lead generating while in the mortgage business and it was terrible. Most all of the transfers were people saying "take me off your list and stop calling me". Also, allot of these companies will blast out a recorded message that is really designed to suck them into pressing "1" to transfer to you - example from the mortgage side would be - "Hello, is your mortgage interest rate more than 5.00%? Well if so we can get you a lower rate starting at 1.00%". There are 1.00% start rate loan products out there but it's not fixed, it's usually tied to a negative amortization loan product. I was not into getting prospects with the notion that they thought they could get a "1.00% fixed" rate loan product. Once they found out about the program it was "good bye".

Anyway, being new to this industry perhaps the live lead transfer business could work for gathering leads? Now it will come down to good, strong data. You don't want the dialer just calling anyone, you'll burn through your money quick.

Any feed back would be great if anyone has used voice broadcasting for lead generating for the insurance business. It seems direct mail and referrals are the way to go though.

Last edited:
Back