Leads for Newbie...

Mmertis

Has anyone ever used primatech marketing and/or 10finalexpenseleads.com for leads? Don't have a huge budget to start off and was wondering / hoping this would be a good start . Any feedback is much appreciated thank you!

Last edited:
Has anyone ever used primatech marketing and/or 10finalexpenseleads.com for leads? Don't have a huge budget to start off and was wondering / hoping this would be a good start . Any feedback is much appreciated thank you!

I used Primatech last summer. I got the leads quickly, and I did well with them. However, there has been talk in the Final Expense forum from at least one or two folks who ordered leads from primatech recently and got no leads and got no refund. You might want to search those threads out before ordering.

I never heard of 10finalexpenseleads.com.

If you are on a budget, why not post in the final expense forum and ask for folks opinions on avatar or telemarketed leads from various vendors. I have not used theleadjerk.com, but I have seem some folks post positive opinions of John Galt's avatar leads.

Back