Leads - Money to Spend/Invest

Mark Powell

I have probably between 20 and 30k to invest in actual leads that work. Life Insurance and/or Annuities. I'm sure it's been asked 1 trillion times, but I'll make it 1 trillion and 1.

What actually works? Pre set appointments? Somehow generating your own? I've heard the horror stories of buying leads that have been recycled numerous times, sold to 10 agents at once, etc. etc. etc.

Not looking for a 100 percent closing rate (although if someone has one, I'm all ears HAHAHA) just legitimate, I'll pay for leads or for a company to create a system for lead creation...something that actually works. I'm located in Nebraska and licensed here and in Iowa at the moment. Thank you kindly.

The average agent will close around 20% of the leads they purchase from a reputable vendor.

And that's what I'm looking for. Reputable vendors. Keyword being Reputable. Not the ones who sell their lists to 200 people. Or 10. Or 5. I have the $ to spend, but don't want to waste it. :)

I would reach out to Jeff Root at Digitalbga.com .. . see if he has some pointers. Dont know this for a fact but with that type of scratch, there are many different avenues you can go.

Company I work for makes most their money from TV leads, and inbound website leads. Most outbound website leads are trash but you can sell some sometimes.

Don't waste your money on direct mail...

If you have that much cash you should hire an SEO expert & have them build you a kick butt website... once it's built up you'll generate leads from free Google & Bing traffic...

It'll pay dividends ... way more than Direct Mail or Facebook marketing ...trust me.

Absolutely correct. Design and build a great website, integrate a blog, write good content on life insurance issues relating to consumers: focus on underwriting issues: diabetes, cancer, heart disease, tobacco or marijuana use, depression, et al

Back