Leads Scam - Robert Taylor Avianonline.com

the real r taylor

There is a company that has been selling insurance leads on craigslist and other avenues called avianonline.com. The person selling the leads is calling himself Robet Taylor. He is a fake and these leads are a scam.

I am the real Robert Taylor. I am a legitimate agent/advisor with Ameriprise and this guy has been ripping people off all over the country using my Texas insurance license number and inevitably they all end up finding me via my publicly available information. Spread the word, its nothing more than a BS scam!

There is a case filed against them with the Texas Department of Insurance, the North Richland Hills PD and I’m in the process of filing with the Texas State Attorney General. Please PM me if you have any contact with this person pretending to be me.

The scammer has a merchant account where he's ripping job seeking agents out of $500. I have to assume they'll be able to track him down easily with the merchant account info. I have had contact with this guy who calls himself Robert Taylor (fake Robert Taylor) and he is a smooth talking sob. He has an AZ telephone number and a TX license number (yours of course).

I really hope this guy gets caught and gets put behind bars where he belongs for a very long time. Preying on job seekers is a special kind of scum.

yea, I saw a similar posting in the Minneapolis craigslist on jan 8(yesterday) with the same $500 upfront. The posting email was for [email protected]
Sounds like the same program...doesn't it?
Is there any legit program out there that I don't have to put forth a ton of money up front to get going again?? Poor and lost my book of business. Would like to get in the life ins. arena.

There is a company that has been selling insurance leads on craigslist and other avenues called avianonline.com. The person selling the leads is calling himself Robet Taylor. He is a fake and these leads are a scam.

I am the real Robert Taylor. I am a legitimate agent/advisor with Ameriprise and this guy has been ripping people off all over the country using my Texas insurance license number and inevitably they all end up finding me via my publicly available information. Spread the word, its nothing more than a BS scam!

There is a case filed against them with the Texas Department of Insurance, the North Richland Hills PD and I’m in the process of filing with the Texas State Attorney General. Please PM me if you have any contact with this person pretending to be me.

I am going to PM you regarding this

It must suck to be you right now.

No doubt... man, I hope they nail that guy.

Amazing the way crooks think up ways to scam folks. Fortunately, they usually aren't the sharpest tools in the shed and it all comes crashing down at some point. Good luck "real" Robert.

have had some communication from Robert Taylor at 903-287-0437. He called me and left me a message and has sent me an email with info on this "opportunity". I was supposed to have a phone meeting with Robert Friday, Oct 7 at 10am and he never called me. He did email me a pdf file of the position and an mp3 file of mark talking about the background of the company and the opportunity. At this point, it is hard to decipher what is real information from all of the posts I have read here and what is not. I definitely do not want to get taken, and I won't.. but then again, I don't want to come off as someone who is so paranoid they don't at least try to see if something is legit. If this were a legit opportunity, it would be a great one for myself. As I hate going out to meetings and all that goes along with it. Anyway.. I have reached out via email and phone and have heard nothing back.

----------

Hi Robert.. if you are the real Robert Taylor, why didnt you call me back at 10am Friday, October 7? I really don't want to waste my time here.. but if you are real, call me at 615-594-0426 and tell me.

The real robert Taylor does not work with Mark..or have an opportunity...he works as an ameriprise advisor. Go with your gut...if it doesn't feel right...if you have questioned if it's legit...go with your gut. From what a few of us went through with legal threats that's all I will say.

Back