Leads The Way app

Colie06

Super Genius
Atlanta
Hello and good afternoon,

Anyone use the Leads the Way app for Senior Life? I've downloaded it and I prompted to alert me with Notifications when new leads come but nothing ever pops up. The lead screen is Always blank.
There's no 800 number or anything, so I'm just wondering, is this thing working???

Anyone use the Leads the Way app for Senior Life? I've downloaded it and I prompted to alert me with Notifications when new leads come but nothing ever pops up. The lead screen is Always blank.
There's no 800 number or anything, so I'm just wondering, is this thing working???
Are you contracted with Senior Life? :huh:

Call the IT dept. at the home office. Yours is not working correctly. Welcome to the team!

I must've missed your questions. I've looked through this thread 13 times and I still can't see your questions. :goofy:

He called me and when had a good 15 min. conversation. He's in another hierarchy and I answered his questions, emailed him a recording of a tele-sales presentation made few years ago, best way to explain Legacy to Ms. Jones, tele-sales objections, tele-sales script, etc.

Why would you even care about his questions, you obviously don't like this opportunity. I can just see you scurrying around trying to find the questions so you can find something else to stir....lol.

Last edited:
Back