Leads

RTD19701

Expert
Hello to everyone,

I have a question about lead generation and was wondering if anyone here can help. I have contracted with AGLA/AIG as an indpendent rep. They are big in mortgage protection along with their other products. Anyhow, I thought I would contact my local recorder of deeds office and get a list for each month of the newly filed deeds. Then market to those new homeowners directly. Well, I called and the girl on the phone said that the recorders office doesn't keep lists?! I asked her how marketing companies were able to find this information and she said she could not help me. :goofy:
Does anyone have any suggetions or ideas? (Sorry for the length)

It just may not be in a readily available form, my county's isn't. I would have to go there myself and hand write the information. Yes it's public, but they don't compile.

I am curious as to how companies like "Welcome Wagon" are able to compile a list every month of who has moved into the neighborhood. Does anybody know how they do it? Do they send somebody to the recorder of deeds office to compile the info? All help is much appreciated.

Just go down to the office of records. Depending on the size of your county, there may, or may not be, some independent Title Examiners that work there. Once you are there, ask one of the County Clerks who they are, they should be familiar with them. They provide the Title Companies with title and mortgage information, again depending on the size of your area, on a daily basis. Large title companies will have there own examiners, many hire independents. If there is an independent there, they would probably be more than happy to sell you the information as well. You can always do it yourself.

Latest posts

Back