Leads

Yes, but the good companies, we're keeping those a secret. Only warn you about the bad companies. You should be keeping a list.

JK

You will be hard pressed to find a quality non-shared lead for under $20. I measure the value of a lead not by the price but by the ROI. If you pay $20 per lead but it takes 25 leads to generate $500 in premium you are loosing money. If you pay $40/lead and it takes 10 to generate $500 you are making money and saving time. (you should generate $6 -$9 in premium for every $1 spent on leads).

You will be hard pressed to find a quality non-shared lead for under $20. I measure the value of a lead not by the price but by the ROI. If you pay $20 per lead but it takes 25 leads to generate $500 in premium you are loosing money. If you pay $40/lead and it takes 10 to generate $500 you are making money and saving time. (you should generate $6 -$9 in premium for every $1 spent on leads).

Interesting perspective. Does your formula factor in health insurance or are you factoring in life insurance products?

$1000 in leads
$6000-$9000 AV
$1200-$1800 commission
20%-%80% ROI

From an investors standpoint this is a very good ratio and great news.

$1000 in leads
$6000-$9000 AV
$5400-$8100 commission (90% average)
540%-810% ROI

This is even better, but a different ballgame. I do agree with you that ROI is more important, as well as quality of life.

Interesting perspective. Does your formula factor in health insurance or are you factoring in life insurance products?

$1000 in leads
$6000-$9000 AV
$1200-$1800 commission
20%-%80% ROI

$1000 in leads
$6000-$9000 AV
540%-810% ROI

This is even better, but a different ballgame. I do agree with you that ROI is more important, as well as quality of life.

Obviously the sun revolves around the Health Sale to some but, to quote the original poster "Life Leads" would indicate that Health is not involved. At least that is my take, YMMV, IMHO, LMAO, TINSTAAFL so please don't ask.

Simply go down to your library and look up Businesses and get their information with all those wonderful reference books they have at the reference desk (wonder if there is a connection with Reference?) and get a bunch of free leads. Simply call them up and offer the ultimate, free, super-duper, fantastic, better then slice bread the fabulous "Life Insurance Review". Simply tell them that you are offering a free review of their insurance needs and, you want to send some information over and would that be okay. The only catch, deliver the materials yourself, whatever you want to send should suffice and ask for the appointment.

$1000 in leads
$6000-$9000 AV
$1200-$1800 commission
20%-%80% ROI

$1000 in leads
$6000-$9000 AV
540%-810% ROI

Sorry, I was just referring to Life leads.

Obviously the sun revolves around the Health Sale to some but, to quote the original poster "Life Leads" would indicate that Health is not involved. At least that is my take, YMMV, IMHO, LMAO, TINSTAAFL so please don't ask.

Simply go down to your library and look up Businesses and get their information with all those wonderful reference books they have at the reference desk (wonder if there is a connection with Reference?) and get a bunch of free leads. Simply call them up and offer the ultimate, free, super-duper, fantastic, better then slice bread the fabulous "Life Insurance Review". Simply tell them that you are offering a free review of their insurance needs and, you want to send some information over and would that be okay. The only catch, deliver the materials yourself, whatever you want to send should suffice and ask for the appointment.

Quite true, but assumptions are the mother of all what???? :yes:

Back