leads

k1s1h1

Expert
I am looking for a decent lead company to fill in the gaps. I hear a lot of y'all talk about the bad ones but what are the ones that people are having success with. Not all people are good at cold calling and I get my far share of leads through local ads and referrals. I would just like to find a company to write a few more apps. a month. By the way I am looking for health leads

I've been in for a year, I hate cold calling. I have tried a few lead companies in the past but did not have any luck. There are just so many out there.

why is it that there is always talk about the bad lead companies but every time some asks for advice on one y'all like no one answers

I hate to break this to you but if there really was a source someone was using that was pulling great results they'd be stupid to post it here. The only reason I go on about telemarketing is because I know no one else is gonna do it.

Death of a Lead Source

1) New lead source come out - great leads
2) Word spreads, more agents sign up, demand increases
3) Company can't keep up with demand, goes with affiliates
4) Leads go in the toilet
5) Lead source now sucks

I hate to break this to you but if there really was a source someone was using that was pulling great results they'd be stupid to post it here. The only reason I go on about telemarketing is because I know no one else is gonna do it.

Death of a Lead Source

1) New lead source come out - great leads
2) Word spreads, more agents sign up, demand increases
3) Company can't keep up with demand, goes with affiliates
4) Leads go in the toilet
5) Lead source now sucks

TOO TRUE!

Summary of the last 32 internet leads I have received.

2 sales (Immediate or within a day or two)
2 sales (Responses to my message or emails)
2 quoted. No money or checking account.
26 no answer. no response to my emails. (81.25%)

The last lead was received a month ago, so I do not expect any more responses. (Hope springs eternal)
These figures exclude any credits.
ALL leads were called within 30 seconds of me receiving them.
None of the leads will have seen a link to EHealth.
Of course I am still making good money from them, but all the same, it is still bloody annoying!

:realmad::realmad:

Back