Leads2Success Mailing House.

What experience have people had with this one? I've been testing out different lead vendors lately.

Their website and lead ordering method are excellent. their prices are on the low side at $375 per 1,000

Their lead examples look good.

I'm on my 3rd try with them. So far it's very, very slow before the 1st lead trickled in.

The 1st drop got 9 leads off 1700 mailed. The leads were as good as any. Not better, not worse.

2nd drop is just starting to come in and it looks to be very lite. A 3rd drop was ordered 10-days ago.

I'd love to use these guys some because their website is so user friendly but has anyone done well with them. I would happily pay them up to $100 per 1,000 higher if they got better results but this doesn't appear to be good.

Has ANYONE had good results with them?

I got a 6-1 roi off my.mailing with them, i will put in two more.orders this coming week.
One thing I didnt like is that they dont track or they tell people they dont track returned mail based on bad data etc. Which I think is a good thing to know.
What if they are mailing cheap but their data is 75% accurate and get a whole bunch returned to them??

I got a 6-1 roi off my.mailing with them, i will put in two more.orders this coming week.
One thing I didnt like is that they dont track or they tell people they dont track returned mail based on bad data etc. Which I think is a good thing to know.
What if they are mailing cheap but their data is 75% accurate and get a whole bunch returned to them??

Just buy good lists to begin with it send it or first class and pay a bunch more in postage.

If they mail standard (bulk) unless there is a request for address change, at an additional cost, you don't know about the quality of the data. In addition, I'm concerned with some mailing houses not actually mailing 1,000 pieces when that is the amount ordered.

How can one mailing house charge $360/K when most others charge at least $400/K?

I use The Lead Connection, [email protected]. The cost is $425/K. He doesn't charge more to design cards and I trust him to mail the amount I order.

If you do this yourself buy leads from Josh. Yeah, you might save $25-30 elsewhere but you likely won't get the same number deliverable.

Rick

GreenSky said:
If they mail standard (bulk) unless there is a request for address change, at an additional cost, you don't know about the quality of the data. In addition, I'm concerned with some mailing houses not actually mailing 1,000 pieces when that is the amount ordered.

How can one mailing house charge $360/K when most others charge at least $400/K?

I use The Lead Connection, [email protected]. The cost is $425/K. He doesn't charge more to design cards and I trust him to mail the amount I order.

If you do this yourself buy leads from Josh. Yeah, you might save $25-30 elsewhere but you likely won't get the same number deliverable.

Rick

I have lead connections on my list to try soon from you recommending them previously.

I have the same concerns as you do about benders who keep getting few replies when they are mailing very similar lead pieces. They either use crummy lists or don't mail the right number.

I will report back my next mailing. I should see something in the next couple of weeks. Even though my last mailing didn't have a large response rate, the quality of the leads were above average. I am hoping after this next mailing, I have changed the color to yellow instead of white, I will see a better or similar ROI.

GreenSky said:

Rick

I don't normally do direct mail, but I want to say The lead connection definatly gets your responses back. I was using a piece Greensky designed for a special MA plan before CMS turned them off. All this was over a year ago TLC sent me one of my leads just a couple weeks ago over a year after the mailing no idea why the people held it so long but they are honest in getting the leads to you.

Norwayguy said:
I don't normally do direct mail, but I want to say The lead connection definatly gets your responses back. I was using a piece Greensky designed for a special MA plan before CMS turned them off. All this was over a year ago TLC sent me one of my leads just a couple weeks ago over a year after the mailing no idea why the people held it so long but they are honest in getting the leads to you.

Is that the mailer where Rick was offering free beer in place of RX plans? I didn't know CMS frowned on that one.

Is that the mailer where Rick was offering free beer in place of RX plans? I didn't know CMS frowned on that one.

It was the one I showed you last year. You remember - it had the "Official Government Business" and talked about how Medicare wanted them to meet with me.

Getting the official looking government business cards was a bitch.

Rick

Back