Leads360/Velocify and Xdate Pro Leads

Two questions: Any SF agents out there have great success utilizing Leads 360/Velocify over the Pro+ lead alert system? Do you find it really worth the money?

Second, XdatePro internet lead xdates..anyone having great success using these? Seems like a good source at 1000 leads a month for $350.

Any insight appreciated!

I'm not a SF agent but I work with lots of SF agents, Allstate & others. I'd say many of our SF agents use Leads360 as it is an Excellent tool #2 on the list as far as # of users would be DYL= Dial Your Leads. Agents satisfaction is quite high with both of them.
I chose Leads360/Velocify for my company almost 5 years ago & am very satisfied with their product.

I've never heard of Xdate Pro Leads but that works out to 35 cents per lead. Cole Xdates does the same service assuming that Xdate in their name means what I think it does. I've no idea the cost of Cole Xdates but they have a very good reputation.

If you use Xdate Pro, please let folks know how well they work.

Good luck.

I have used Cole. Cole ( from what I know ) is just home owner xdates gathered from the home purchase date on the county assessors. Xdate Pro is supposed to be an aggregator selling auto and home xdates, using the info people input when they put in for an internet quote at a prior time. So to my understanding , its buying the same lead that was a hot lead 6 months ago ,with all the same vehicle, driver and household information contained within

I haven't seen much conversation around this point yet, but the new TCPA compliance coming October 16th is going to have a pretty big impact on Internet generated leads & Aged lead inventory generated before Oct 16th in particular.

Anyone know much about it? I haven't seen any talk about it yet, maybe I missed the thread?

Two questions: Any SF agents out there have great success utilizing Leads 360/Velocify over the Pro+ lead alert system? Do you find it really worth the money?

Second, XdatePro internet lead xdates..anyone having great success using these? Seems like a good source at 1000 leads a month for $350.

Any insight appreciated!

Did you try XdatePro? I am also considering using them. Thanks!

Run as fast as you can away from Velocify!!! Danger don't use them

SERIOUSLY? Why don't you tell us why we need to run from them? What credibility do you have to slam them like this?

My company has used them for almost 4 years now. Many of our agents use them & wouldn't dream of using anything else. IMO, their product does exactly what they say it does & better than any other product we've tried. The automatic emails, phone dialer, management reports, tools that bring the next best lead to my sales folks to work. My sales folks are much, much more efficient using Velocify. I cannot imagine how we'd work without this excellent tool.

Please give us details if something doesn't work as advertised, but don't slam a company without giving details as to why you think they are such a "danger" that you need to warn everyone from them.

Last edited:
Back