LeadsClearance.com

I have spent thousands of dollars there and it has served me very well. I mostly use it to buy group health leads, and their current stock is much lower than it used to be.

One nice feature is that you can see if anyone else has bought the lead. If no one has, I would never buy exclusive, because I know I will have my foot in the door first.

I used to buy all of their group health stuff in the states that I sell, but their inventory has really taken a dive.

Also, since they started using affiliate marketers to generate most of their leads, the quality has fallen a bit.

What can also be fun is to buy a bunch of 14 day old leads. They are really cheap, and you would be very suprised at how many of them are very interested.

All in all, I have gotten an EXCELLENT roi from them, and I have many groups that are still on the books, paying back for the leads thousands of times over.

Melmunch3 said:
I have spent thousands of dollars there and it has served me very well. I mostly use it to buy group health leads, and their current stock is much lower than it used to be.

One nice feature is that you can see if anyone else has bought the lead. If no one has, I would never buy exclusive, because I know I will have my foot in the door first.

I used to buy all of their group health stuff in the states that I sell, but their inventory has really taken a dive.

Also, since they started using affiliate marketers to generate most of their leads, the quality has fallen a bit.

What can also be fun is to buy a bunch of 14 day old leads. They are really cheap, and you would be very suprised at how many of them are very interested.

All in all, I have gotten an EXCELLENT roi from them, and I have many groups that are still on the books, paying back for the leads thousands of times over.

Hey Melmunch how do you know if someone else has purchased the lead? I could not find that on the website...thanks.

johnrocks said:
I have used this user name for years long before I ever heard of this site

I suspected so, but one has to try and find the occasional humor in things. After all, we're talking about insurance.

NHB_MMA said:
johnrocks said:
I have used this user name for years long before I ever heard of this site

I suspected so, but one has to try and find the occasional humor in things. After all, we're talking about insurance.

your right about needing to find humor I usually do must have gotten rejected one too many times the other day lol :oops:

If you go look at the leads, you can see that they sell exclusive and shared leads. If the exclusive lead is available, then you can just buy the shared, and you know that you are the only one who has gotten it.

Some categories, like health, never have exclusives available, but if you look at the group side, you will see what I mean.

Could be wrong, but I thought the folks at leadsclearance.com were tied to 4freequotes.com.

4free sells the leads once, then sells them again at leadsclearance.

At least that's the way I understand it.

Latest posts

Back