LeadsClearance.com

somarco said:
Could be wrong, but I thought the folks at leadsclearance.com were tied to 4freequotes.com.

4free sells the leads once, then sells them again at leadsclearance.

At least that's the way I understand it.

I thought that the leads were just unsold inventory in a certain area. If they're selling leads already sold, again, on a different website, thats pretty shady. But hey, Mel has had some success with them so couldn't hurt to try.

f2c

Leadsclearance is owned by quotesauction, which now goes by the name 2insure4less. (Owned by the famous itsol)
Basically, the deal is, quotesauction gets a bunch of leads in, which they try to sell, with real time delivery. They will sell leads to up to 5 agents. Assuming that they have 2 agents buying life leads in Washington DC, they will both get them in real time. 24 hours later, they list the unsold inventory on leadsclearance. Therefore, any lead that is available for exclusive purchase, as many p&c, and group health leads are, have never been sold. If a lead is no longer available exclusive, but only on a shared basis, then it may have been purchased in real time by up to 4 agents, or the rest on leadsclearance. Once the lead is purchased 5 times, a pretty rare occasion, it disappears from their website.

I have seen over the long run that they are honest, and are not selling leads more than they have claimed to. They also have a very fair return policy.

Basically, you trade the speed of delivery for the ability to cherry pick which leads you want. If you buy a bunch of leads in any particular area, you can find out very quickly how many others have them already, and who they sell for. at that point, it is very easy to do a cost benefit analysis.

My first lead that I ever bought, from any company, was a group health lead from them. Thus far, I have made over $1,000 per month for 30 months so far from that lead, and they will be on my books for a long time to come.
Perhaps that has colored my experience, but I really like this company.

Figured I would give it a shot since it is so cheap. I bought a lead this morning at about 8am...3 days old. Called them at 9:30am, scheduled appt for 11am today, went and sold two policies. I think I like leadsclearance.

would it make sense to use this site as an exclusive allstate licensed sales producer. My commissions can vary from 10-17% and I sell P&C.

Latest posts

Back