Leadsclearance ... Replacement Ideas?

Wochoppi

I used Leadsclearance in the past to find prospects in certain niches and really liked the ability to preview a lead before I bought it. After they sold out and shut down the ability to preview a lead before purchasing, I decided to no longer to use their service.

Are there any companies that I could use to replace them? I am not interested in real-time services as there are a plethora of posts and information on those. What I am after would be a similar lead provider that allows me to preview a lead before I buy it. Ideas?

Have to love finding a leads idea that was actually useful for us agents, only to have it taken away....

I used Leadsclearance in the past to find prospects in certain niches and really liked the ability to preview a lead before I bought it. After they sold out and shut down the ability to preview a lead before purchasing, I decided to no longer to use their service.

Are there any companies that I could use to replace them? I am not interested in real-time services as there are a plethora of posts and information on those. What I am after would be a similar lead provider that allows me to preview a lead before I buy it. Ideas?

Have to love finding a leads idea that was actually useful for us agents, only to have it taken away....

With Leadsclearance no longer doing this, I don't think there is any company that allows agents to preview an individual lead before purchasing it. It appears Leadsclearance was the only one doing this. When Insuranceleads.com was bought out which owns and operates the Leadsclearance site, they stopped selling their aged leads through the Leadsclearance site.

It might not be replaced because it might not have been a viable sales model.

I have looked into aged leads and think they will be a decent supplement for some core lines, but there is really nothing when it comes to some of the random niches like commercial property, benefits, and annuities that I used to comb over.

I have found a couple of sources similar to Leadsclearance, but nothing nearly close to the volume of leads.

I am sure other individuals liked this service as well, so I am curious if another provider will start using this model with the demand in the market. Any other ideas? Do any of you know of any other companies that are using this model?

There are sites that do this. Can't speak to quality though...

Do a google search for:
cherry pick insurance leads
and you'll find vendors.

Dan

Back