LeadsCon Las Vegas

I just noticed the ad for this here on the forum. Has anyone ever gone? Is it worth the price of admission?

LeadsCon is for all type of lead generators, not just those in the Insurance space.

Personally, I don't think it is worth the time for an agent. A large lead buyer/call center, carrier....someone who spends $10k+/month. Then the face to face time, trends in the industry, speakers...could make it worth their time. They hold it twice a year. Vegas in March, NY in August.

I personally believe your $500 entry fee, airplane ticket, hotel & meal money [+ money lost playing slots/blackjack]:) would be better spent buying leads that can make you money.:idea:

FYI: My company goes every year as it is the industry I'm involved in. If you do go, please let me know so we can meet up!

I have had good experiences going to LeadsCon, regardless of whether or not I actually buy passes and go into the convention. In my experience, the big value is in the networking you can accomplish in a short time. I am in charge of generating leads for my company, though, and am not an independent agent so YMMV.

I've been to a number of conferences like this in NYC or SES NY....but my cost is low as I hop a 1 hour train and am home at night.

What I found helpful was the ability to get face to face with some of these companies, gain some new ideas, attend some of their presentations, etc..A lot of people I met were very helpful to me in growing business.

I would take a look at the exhibitor's lists for these events, research the companies that offer services of interest to you, and reach out to them beforehand to let them know you are attending.

I may have been $500 out of pocket for the day but thought it was worth it.

Unless it's the one for sci fi, comics,horror and what not, not that interested. Unless of course they also have beautiful women dressed in scantily clad costumes????

Not the same?? darn. Guess I'll stick to comicon. ;)

Obviously, I'm totally biased, as I am the founder of the event.

That said, I'm not so biased that I think it would appeal to everyone, especially those only attending for booth babes. We really have a low quotient of talent for talent's sake. Sorry :)

On more serious matters, I began the show, because I was worried about the state of lead generation. I didn't like that year after year, despite increased innovation, there was still in many's opinion, a negative association with the term lead gen and lead gen suppliers.

I will not promise that we have solved that, but if there is one place that tries to showcase better companies, e.g., Datalot, and emerging trends, e.g., mobile tap to call, it is our show.

If you purchase $1000 per leads per month, this is probably not the right show. But if you are part of an agency or purchase more than that, it should be. If you think that all leads suck, I want to prove you are only partially right. Some leads suck, but some people and companies actually understand that if you don't close, we are all out of business.

Lastly, we offer a Buyer's only portion of the event. It's a place to learn and network from others without sellers being around.

Happy to share an unpublished rate that is $300 off current prices. I'm too new to the forum to post it here.

Thanks for the opportunity to share my passion with you.

Back