Leap, Ibc, Cow

I'm hearing people are moving away from Indy and toward Columbus Life and Life of the Southwest, espcially for the Missed Fortune implementation.

Your thoughts?

Obviously I have change my ideas of IBC, from what I have seen this is a great program and one that I am now involved with.

It's not for me. Many things in life will work if you use them. Buy term and invest the difference will work if you will do it. Yet no one invest the difference. I fear the same for IBC. Will they pay the money back? If so it will work if not it falls apart. I think most will not pay back the policy. That is why I do not use it.

How I settle on this is simple, to make this work it takes significant amount of upfront cash. Of course not all their money like some suggest but, a significant amount. That alone would suggest to me that they are serious about a life change, as in a "Total Financial Makeover".

Now I know some that would say they can make more money in other products, I'm sure in theory they can. Yet, we are at this point talking about a specific individual, if they are I seriously doubt they would jump into such a strategy. If they are not, they may very well be interested. Plus you have other avenues of why someone may or may not buy into IBC.

" Finding an agent that is diligent enough to service the policies is the second big challenge. "

That is also a very good point I have not though of before. You bring up a very good point.

Service to me is not a big issue, days gone by I use to provide service to "Hospice Patients", so this is a breeze. The bigger issue is continuation, what if something happens to me? I wouldn't suggest going heavily into this with out a group or other agents willing to step in on your behalf, as in some form of partnership/agency arrangement.

Back