Learn to Sell Payroll Service

djs

Super Moderator
Yet someone else wanting me to dilute the time I spend selling my product....

let's see, make sure they have prepaid legal, payroll, referral systems, online card sending ability.... oh yeah, about that insurance I came to talk about, been here 8 hours already, maybe I should just setup another appointment....

Dan

Should this be in the insurance offer section?

Actually, it shouldn't be on the forum at all. This guy came on here last night and this was his very first post. He didn't bother reading the rules of the forum at all. I'm sure the moderators will take care of this soon.

Actually, it shouldn't be on the forum at all. This guy came on here last night and this was his very first post. He didn't bother reading the rules of the forum at all. I'm sure the moderators will take care of this soon.

Very cheap website with multiple spelling errors...I wonder what a servie rep is....

This is funny, the original post is gone, it now starts with my reply.... making no sense at all!

Yes, this did not belong here.

That said, I do recommend teaming up with a bookkeeping / payroll service, so you do have someone to refer business to, and to get referrals from. What was posted was obviously a one way deal.

Dan

Back