Learned something valuable today . . .

myinsurebiz

I am what I am . . .
5000 Post Club
While we may be setting up to sell SIWL via Tele-Sales, there is still a need to KNOCK the Leads.

Had 4 leads that never answered the phone. Since they were in my area - I decided to drop by and see if they would answer the door.

2 of the 4 answered the door. 1 told me to not ever come back. 1 bought a policy.

This can be a project for our Agents and Temp Agents. Sub-Agents won't be able to do it.

The extra sale will pay for all the Cubicle Materials for the Call Center.

#April16thBaby

I believe you stopped at the bar and knocked down 4 cocktails. I do not believe you went out on a Saturday and knocked on 4 doors. Is that what you wanted to hear?

I believe you stopped at the bar and knocked down 4 cocktails. I do not believe you went out on a Saturday and knocked on 4 doors. Is that what you wanted to hear?

Went out yesterday and today . . . The last house today was the one . . .

So - went an knocked the remaining 2 leads today . . . Both answered.

Neither wanted Insurance. But after I showed one of them that they had Termites, they wanted a Pest Control contract. Since we are also the Lead Company - I was able to sell a Pre-Set Appointment to our Pest Control partner for $50. Not much - but paid for this weeks gas!

So - went an knocked the remaining 2 leads today . . . Both answered.

Neither wanted Insurance. But after I showed one of them that they had Termites, they wanted a Pest Control contract. Since we are also the Lead Company - I was able to sell a Pre-Set Appointment to our Pest Control partner for $50. Not much - but paid for this weeks gas!

Let me finish the story for you. And then on the way home I saw a possum running across the road and I floored it and ran him over and threw him in the trunk and took him home. Enough lunch meat for a week. Saved over 50 dollars on lunches.

Let me finish the story for you. And then on the way home I saw a possum running across the road and I floored it and ran him over and threw him in the trunk and took him home. Enough lunch meat for a week. Saved over 50 dollars on lunches.

First of all - never intentionally run over one. They are cool marsupials and eat ticks and other gross insects . . .

You never throw road kill in the trunk. Body fluids and blood don't go well with carpet.

You just place it where the hood meets the windshield wiper well - then you can just rinse it off . . .

Back