Learning to Walk the Medicare Tight Rope

Garrett3984

I am a Geogia agent license in Life, Accident & Sickness, along with P & C.

I am looking for pointed direction to jump in Medicare Sales for the Open Enrollment of the October - December 2019.

I am going to study to pass my AHIP in the summer. Set aside money to pay for my E & O insurance prior to the enrollment season.

I am currently reading information about medicare and various articles pertaining to that line of business.

I will to adjust my work schedule to 27 hours working 7pm to 12:30 am with Tuesday, Wednesday and returning to work Thursday at 7pm. Working Saturday and Sundays.

I am setting aside funds for car repairs, rental car, motel stays and such.

Buying licenses for Alabama, Tennessee, South Carolina.

Looking for advice and direction to help me to achieve my goal for the fall.

Thanks

I am a Geogia agent license in Life, Accident & Sickness, along with P & C.

I am looking for pointed direction to jump in Medicare Sales for the Open Enrollment of the October - December 2019.

I am going to study to pass my AHIP in the summer. Set aside money to pay for my E & O insurance prior to the enrollment season.

I am currently reading information about medicare and various articles pertaining to that line of business.

I will to adjust my work schedule to 27 hours working 7pm to 12:30 am with Tuesday, Wednesday and returning to work Thursday at 7pm. Working Saturday and Sundays.

I am setting aside funds for car repairs, rental car, motel stays and such.

Buying licenses for Alabama, Tennessee, South Carolina.

Looking for advice and direction to help me to achieve my goal for the fall.

Thanks

I suggest you start with MedicareTraining101.com

I thought phoning seniors concerning medicare was against the rule. I thought that phoning for supplements is acceptable according to Medicare rules.

Please school me, class is in session.(smile)

Thanks. sorrry I must have screwed up the response.
I thought that you could only phone if you are selling supplements.

I am asking these questions and such to gain knowledge.

I am asking these questions because years ago when I wrote my first and LAST Medicare enrollment, shortly there after I got a complaint for Medicare as well.

Sooooo, as a novice, I hope to be school, laught at in chat to collect the need information to avoid that that email from Medicare with those 10 question because of my lack of knowledge and awareness.

Back