Learning to Walk the Medicare Tight Rope

You can sell MA on DM, Some internet web inquiries If the add is compliant

I thought the agent could not call out even on reply cards. Had to be incoming call only.

I know of an agent that either have a resource that he pays for set appointments or his FMO give him and he closes that sale the 7 out of 10 times.

I used to know guys that slept with a different woman every night.

People can SAY anything.

Doesn't mean it actually works out that way.

Worked with an agent when I first got in the business. He probably made a sale on almost every appointment.

Life insurance. Kids life insurance. $10/day HIP. Anything to say he walked out with an app. Wrote a lot of policies. Many did not stick. Was one of the lowest earners in the agency but sold a LOT of policies.

My goal is to gain knowledge during the spring and summer to apply it in the fall.

That is why I am starting now setting aside money to help me to pay the needed bills when I go part time in the fall.

No matter how much $$$ you set aside it is almost never enough.

You also will continue to learn once you "go live".

And you will miss a lot of easy sales you will pick up in a very short time.

I thought the agent could not call out even on reply cards. Had to be incoming call only.

I used to know guys that slept with a different woman every night.

People can SAY anything.

Doesn't mean it actually works out that way.

Worked with an agent when I first got in the business. He probably made a sale on almost every appointment.

Life insurance. Kids life insurance. $10/day HIP. Anything to say he walked out with an app. Wrote a lot of policies. Many did not stick. Was one of the lowest earners in the agency but sold a LOT of policies.

No matter how much $$$ you set aside it is almost never enough.

You also will continue to learn once you "go live".

And you will miss a lot of easy sales you will pick up in a very short time.

I’ve done MAPD with internet leads and DM. Both acceptable.

Need to have your FMO find you a WalMart. CSV,or Walgreen's kiosk during AEP,
preferably WalMart, may cost you $500, but you could earn that back for reorting daily and production, find out what companies are available in your service area, get contracted wiyh them, in June take your AHIP, according what size of store and location
is available,need to start now and get tied into the location you want to work, getter than driving 3 states. Good Lick!

Back