Learnsmartinsurance

Re: Learnsmartinsurance?

they are out of California not Texas.I posted last nite in the newby section about him.He is only licensed in 3 states,and to join his clan,you sign up on a critical health plan @ $100 per month,and then he supposedly gives you his great plan of earning MEGA amounts of money.Go on his conference call and listen to him giving his recruiters a bashing for not signing enough people up,he is comical!!!

I did a search and came up with an address in Texas too.

Wherever he is, it is not a top drawer organization... ;)

I got on their call. It is a MLM, doesn't sound like they are really there to sell insurance. Beware:)

they are out of California not Texas.I posted last nite in the newby section about him.He is only licensed in 3 states,and to join his clan,you sign up on a critical health plan @ $100 per month,and then he supposedly gives you his great plan of earning MEGA amounts of money.Go on his conference call and listen to him giving his recruiters a bashing for not signing enough people up,he is comical!!!

The contact information on his "forum" says to call a 972 area code number. 972 is Texas.

That same person may be a recruiter? I don't know but that person on the message forum is not licensed in California at all.

Learn Smart Insurance - Help Section • View topic - Company Info??

Last edited:
Back