Leave of Abscence

GIRLINBIZ

Expert
I have to take a short leave of abscence from my business due to reasons I don't want to discuss. However, I was wondering what are some of the things I should be doing during this leave to keep myself motivated and to keep my business working when I get back.

Read some books on selling, cold calling.

Network with people while your away to develope contacts.

Gather resources and content to build a web site down the road.

Attend carrier or FMO webinars.

Take some online CE classes.

If possible, stay in contact with your clients via newsletter.

Let them know you are going away for a while but will return.

You don't have to mention it is for gender reassignment. That is none of their business.

I assume when you return you will change your moniker to boyinbiz.

You don't have to mention it is for gender reassignment. That is none of their business.

You crack me up

I have to take a short leave of abscence from my business due to reasons I don't want to discuss. However, I was wondering what are some of the things I should be doing during this leave to keep myself motivated and to keep my business working when I get back.

Go to a sunny beach, good book, lots of good food, have an increadable amount of fun, charge it all thus racking up alot of debt and a real reason to work extra hard when you get back... bills to pay and the desire to do it again!!:cool:

If you are taking care of personal health issues or family issues I would encourage you to concentrate on self and upon your family. Be as mentally and physically rested and refreshed as possible. Only do what you feel is necessary to maintain your clients.

That's funny

To keep yourself motivated, I would suggest that you read this forum daily and use it to stay informed and up-to-date on current issues.

To keep your business working, I would suggest a monthly news-letter to your client base. I don't think you have to say anything about "going away" for a while. After all, if you are in-touch on a monthly basis, then you really have not gone away.

Back