Leaving a Message when Cold Calling

Check out spoofcard.com. May help you get people to answer the phone who are using their caller id to avoid you. Spoofcard.com will let you display ANY phone number on the caller id of the person you are calling.

You can have the local hospital, police, IRS, any phone number show up, even have the phone number of the person you are calling show up on their own caller id.

I've not used this yet but will try it out in Jan. Anyone used this service yet? Results?

Did you ever try this?

Two things work.

No message at all, or, a partial message.

"Hi this is Bob. I reviewed your information and you can save . . . "

Don't most people just delete the message in the 1st 10 secs when they figure out that you are trying to sell them something on a message?

Two things work.

No message at all, or, a partial message.

"Hi this is Bob. I reviewed your information and you can save . . . "

I've been to two county fairs and a tractor pull and thought I'd seen and heard of just about everything but I have never tried leaving a "partial message". Do you make "static" noises at the end of your message?

No wonder you are making the big bucks.

Frank, sometimes I wad some paper up and then click off. Depends on what kind of mood I am in that day. Most of the time I don't leave a message but sometimes leave a partial msg as if we were cut off.

It works pretty well. So well that I don't do it with any consistency.

Back