Leaving the comfort of a salary to start own agency

IMO, Timing couldn't be better to jump into the mix right now. I'm hearing fellow P & C agents crying about no business, no calls, etc. We have an active marketing plan and are up 30+% in new business from '07 numbers with room to improve. So.... sitting on your ass is really not the best position to be in right now. These "old school" P & C boys are ripe for the picking while they're sitting back waiting to weather this current storm. I hope you do well in your efforts.

I also took the road that xrac took about 20+ yrs ago. Best gamble I've made to date.

IMO, Timing couldn't be better to jump into the mix right now. I'm hearing fellow P & C agents crying about no business, no calls, etc. We have an active marketing plan and are up 30+% in new business from '07 numbers with room to improve. So.... sitting on your ass is really not the best position to be in right now. These "old school" P & C boys are ripe for the picking while they're sitting back waiting to weather this current storm.

A great post.

Many wait by the phone...aggressively waiting for it to ring...

IMO, Timing couldn't be better to jump into the mix right now. I'm hearing fellow P & C agents crying about no business, no calls, etc. We have an active marketing plan and are up 30+% in new business from '07 numbers with room to improve. So.... sitting on your ass is really not the best position to be in right now. These "old school" P & C boys are ripe for the picking while they're sitting back waiting to weather this current storm. I hope you do well in your efforts.

I also took the road that xrac took about 20+ yrs ago. Best gamble I've made to date.

There are a lot of bozos on here. 1manshow is not one of them. If you start your own agency, go through and gather all of 1man's post, cut and paste them in a Word document. You'll have a great marketing plan right there.

Latest posts

Back