Lee's Customized Quote Leads - Door Knock or Call First?

Nikita

Guru
100+ Post Club
I have a bunch of very fresh internet leads from Customized Quotes. I'd like to ask those who have worked this type of lead if the best strategy is to door knock first or call first and set appointments and only door knock the ones I can't reach by phone. Thanks everyone!

Being internet leads, you should call. The addresses given could be bogus, and you may end up in a bad part of town in a sticky situation.

I bought a small amount and door knocked everyone. All the addresses were correct. I went after 6:00 pm because they were all mainly in their 50`s and worked during the day.

I have a bunch of very fresh internet leads from Customized Quotes. I'd like to ask those who have worked this type of lead if the best strategy is to door knock first or call first and set appointments and only door knock the ones I can't reach by phone. Thanks everyone!
I have been doorknocking since the 1980s being a debit Agent for 26 years I learn from old timers how to door knock it's fun and I enjoy it. To be very honest with you I had One blank week in the last 12 years door knocking it's fun and good luck

I bought a small amount and door knocked everyone. All the addresses were correct. I went after 6:00 pm because they were all mainly in their 50`s and worked during the day.

Just curious, how many did you end up closing and do you plan to buy more CQ leads?

Just curious, how many did you end up closing and do you plan to buy more CQ leads?

I only bought 5 leads and sold 2 with one family. I have a bunch of TM leads that I just got that I need to work from Thad. I plan on using internet, TM and DM leads.

Being internet leads, you should call. The addresses given could be bogus, and you may end up in a bad part of town in a sticky situation.

Nah, not with mine. Unless they stick in a PO box, the addresses are correct the large majority of the time (going by returns, 95% or more).

And how about Iowa getting it done the last 2 days, I was really surprised to see that kind of volume but with some adjustments I've made nearly everyone's volume has picked up since Sunday night. Good luck with them!

----------

The thing I will say is that I do not think there is a right or wrong answer as I have customers who work them in every possible way and each has their own level of success.

I think the most important thing to remember as that the customer is the biggest variable and each person may respond better to each different method of contact - phone call, email, door knocking and don't forget texting - many people have started doing this. It's sometimes a good way to let them know who you are if they don't answer a call.

I'd say start with what you're most comfortable with and then work down the list of different methods of contact from there.

Back