Left the Captive World, and Would Like to Sell Life

Yeah, that's the first three that came to my mind too.

NOT.

Try companies like Assurity, Met Life, or American General. That would be a good short list to start with.

Kentucky Central, Executive Life, and Shenendoah Life come to mind.

You left out Mutual Benefit. :1err:

----------------------------------------------------------------------

rlubnau: It is all well and good to say 'Life products" but is there any particular area in which you prefer to prospect and work? Some companies will fit certain markets better than others.

Last edited:
Is it too late to suggest NWM, AGLA, USAA, Liberty Mutual and TIAA-CREF among others?

Very true. A needs analysis will determine what they should have and what they want to accomplish. Cheapest premium, cash value accumulation for tax free income, college funding, estate planning or other goals can all be accomplished better with certain carriersover others. Smokers are often better off premium-wise with certain carriers than others. Conversion options are not all equal with all of the carriers, so knowing what the carriers have to convert their term policies to is important as well. There's much to consider.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a 6 & 63 License so VUL & VA products would be great. I am also looking for a good term carrier & if anybody has any recommendations on a good independent Broker Dealer I would welcome the input!

This guy I know has been using ING Financial Partners, Inc., for B/D for a long time and he seems to like it.

It really depends where you are located. Could you give us an idea where that might be?? All ga's etc are not created equal.

Back