Legit Insurance Leads

Ins365

Does anyone know of any companies with legit leads? I just bought 100's of 3-30 day aged leads and over 70% have are wrong numbers, no idea what I am talking about or disconnected. Are there any good companies out there?

Does anyone know of any companies with legit leads? I just bought 100's of 3-30 day aged leads and over 70% have are wrong numbers, no idea what I am talking about or disconnected. Are there any good companies out there?

What type of lead are you looking for? Life insurance? Term/Final Expense?

Are you working life leads, final expense, term, health, medicare?

Lead Choice is "direct mail" leads. They mail out thousands of cards, get them back & you only pay for the ones you want. No purchasing in bulk. These are leads from people who are genuinely interested in your health, health supplement, dental, life, or Medicare Supplement.

Lead Choice is "direct mail" leads. They mail out thousands of cards, get them back & you only pay for the ones you want. No purchasing in bulk. These are leads from people who are genuinely interested in your health, health supplement, dental, life, or Medicare Supplement.

Lololololol lmao lololol

Back