legit?

Hard to believe you and Goillini actually agree on something... :twitchy:
He was willing to recommend Chris simply because it would keep agents from going to my site for training. This was simply because he doesn’t like me. And he posted this on the forum.

What does it say about his character that he was willing to *** other agents simply because he doesn’t like me.

Rick

He was willing to recommend Chris simply because it would keep agents from going to my site for training. This was simply because he doesn’t like me. And he posted this on the forum.

What does it say about his character that he was willing to *** other agents simply because he doesn’t like me.

Rick
Thought the only thing he recommended Westfall for was a slap up beside the head...

*ick
Actually *ick, at one time I was a paid subsriber and thought it was a good bargain with the CSG. Since I was recommending something that I was using myself...what DOES that say about my character? I did liike to piss you off by recommending your competition. I've never recommended him after I learned what a lying snake that he is.

I think you're both AssH0les.:yes:

Actually *ick, at one time I was a paid subsriber and thought it was a good bargain with the CSG. Since I was recommending something that I was using myself...what DOES that say about my character? I did liike to piss you off by recommending your competition. I've never recommended him after I learned what a lying snake that he is.

I think you're both AssH0les.:yes:
The fact that you think anything you do is important enough to piss me off shows what a pile of shit you are.

Rick

Back