Let's Create a Shared Insurance Website

Alhambra

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I've done it once very successfully in the mortgage industry, where due to licensing issues we could do loans only in our own territory, but the Internet was global at least National for our purposes. Hence, the need arose and I designed a web site using CGI perl script programming where different users from different territory would visit the site, and once they selected their own territory, the agent who signed up for that territory would receive the lead.

I find the same need in the insurance business. I still have my know how and contacts who can design an awesome web site. Web Technology is a lot more advanced today than ever before and with a solid advertising budget the site will be able to draw hundreds of daily visitors from every area of the country.

Could you imagine being a part owner of a website that ranks at the top of the important search engines and EVERY LEAD shall be 100% EXCLUSIVE to you, if you are named as the owner of that territory?

It's not a dream as a matter of fact it's forming now as we speak. Take my advise. Hurry and join up. There are no negative monetary factors if you join. You can always vacate your ownership without a penalty. It'll be an enormous mistake if you don't. Believe me. You'll definitely regret if you didn't.

All territories must be reasonable, considerable to other members, can not be non resident states, can not be enormously huge area containing several known territories according the popular industry standards. Members could reduce size of territories or business type, as needed through proxy.

I can accept your e-mail applications for your own territory:
Southern California - already taken by me (Life, Annuities, Health, P&C)

Please send me the following information:
Your Name, Phone, E-mail
Your resident licensed state
Territory within that state
Types of Insurance Products you want to sell

This project would not launch unless is fully or at least partially recruited and through the election of members decisions as to the design and it's promotion shall be made.

The site shall start operating as membership level reaches 50 and continues to recruit to as many as 200 or even more members.

Members will own & operate this nationwide web site. This website shall become so huge that it would soon compete with the biggest commercial lead websites out there.

In conclusion, if you are a true insurance professional and this is your full time career please start replying. If you snooze, you would definitely would loose out of a once in a lifetime opportunity.

There is absolutely no upfront costs to reserve your spot for this project. A group would decide how much everyone should pay (or to make as in dividends) to run the site.

Free Exclusive Leads Forever! Search for "Let's Create a Shared Insurance Website", as of today the following territories have been reserved:

Northern California
Southern California
South Carolina
Central Texas
Ohio
NY City & Long Island
Eastern Michigan
Metro Atlanta

Exclusive Leads, Free to Join, Own for Life. Don't Snooze.

Last edited:
You said no upfront cost,,but what is the back end cost?

Also since this is an offer from you, I think you should put this in the offer sections and read the rules on the forum.

I must ask, why wouldn't you simply obtain non-resident licenses for those coming to your site from states where you are not already licensed? It takes less than five minutes to do from National Insurance Producer Registry and you're done. I started this way with my website and only five states with non-resident licenses. Now I'm up to 22 states, all from getting referrals for friends and family in other states and then getting the license to perform the transaction. Once that's done, you can turn on leads and/or advertising for those states you've grown into.

I'm not sure why you would need other agents to come with you to build a website that costs nothing to create.:no:final expense

If the advertising always has a positive ROI and that was your goal, you'd be inclined to keep it all yourself, wouldn't you?

Shall you clarify?

I've done it once very successfully in the mortgage industry, where due to licensing issues we could do loans only in our own states, but the Internet was global at least National for our purposes.

Last edited:
I'm not sure why you would need other agents to come with you to build a website that costs nothing to create.:no: If the advertising always has a positive ROI and that was your goal, you'd be inclined to keep it all yourself, wouldn't you?

Shall you clarify?
Well, you can keep it all, and more power to you. A lone wolf's site usually is inferior to one that feeds 200 people. In my old mortgage website the real leads came from other fellow loan agents from different areas. We had a forum, as well where we exchanged the latest news and products. We couldn't have had that if we just did on our own individually.

Also, I don't understand why "Markingriffin" is so negative towards this project. Are there things that I should know about this user?

The possible back end fees is just to fund more traffic advertising to make it grow even more successful, and will only be charged if the majority of the members would agree & decide upon.

Last edited:
Well, you can keep it all, and more power to you. A lone wolf's site usually is inferior to one that feeds 200 people. In my old mortgage website the real leads came from other fellow loan agents from different areas. We had a forum, as well where we exchanged the latest news and products. We couldn't have had that if we just did on our own individually.

Also, I don't understand why "Markingriffin" is so negative towards this project. Are there things that I should know about this user?

The possible back end fees is just to fund more traffic advertising to make it grow even more successful, and will only be charged if the majority of the members would agree & decide upon.
Maybe Mark doesn't understand why you didn't just work as a correspondant lender and do multiple states yourself? If you want a team, cool beans just make sure YOU own the team.

Mark is the southern voice of reason. Sure the accent may be pleasing and the cadence simple, but there's a pragmatic truth underneath it all. :1cool:

If it is so good, why not just do it all yourself? Can you not afford to do this. Also you never answered the question, how much are you going to charge when you do charge.

I bet you make a lot of money from doing this, if you can find enough peope to believe in it.

I do believe it will work for you, the problem is will it work for the other people that you are taking money from.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Artists Needed to Draw a Cartoon

This is your ad on craigslist right?

Last edited:
If it is so good, why not just do it all yourself? Can you not afford to do this. Also you never answered the question, how much are you going to charge when you do charge.

I bet you make a lot of money from doing this, if you can find enough peope to believe in it.

I do believe it will work for you, the problem is will it work for the other people that you are taking money from.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Artists Needed to Draw a Cartoon

This is your ad on craigslist right?

Yes it is. Wow you do your homework. I'm impressed.

Nonetheless back to the website idea, no I will not be making a penny out the fellow members. My rewards shall be in a lifetime of exclusive leads from a major lead producing website.

Last edited:
I've got some web savvy people doing the same thing...except I have never considered sharing all the leads with some other agents who don't make me a commission of some type.... Why would you not develop on your own and make all the money? Or if you are really that good and don't want to sell that much Insurance than sell the leads off.

Just a thought, I'll be keeping my sites to myself and my agents!

Back