Lets Talk About The Best Way To Close The Deal

jmatos

Guru
100+ Post Club
Arkansas
Since the DNC I have very seldom used a call list. I have turned into an old fashioned door knocker. I am curious how you do it.

Do you spend all day door knocking, and prospecting, then in the evenings run proposals and set an appointments to return and close the deal, or do you run the proposal right there on the first visit in the house, and pull out the contract and ask for the signature? Do you have a preference? What method has worked best for you?

door knocking? running proposals @ night? u know there are easier ways to earn a living right?

let me ask u something though....when ur on a f2f appointment, how do u hold back from rolling ur eyes at a client when ur fed up?

how do u hold back from rolling ur eyes at a client when ur fed up?

Jack_Nicholson_now.jpg

Since the DNC I have very seldom used a call list. I have turned into an old fashioned door knocker. I am curious how you do it.

Do you spend all day door knocking, and prospecting, then in the evenings run proposals and set an appointments to return and close the deal, or do you run the proposal right there on the first visit in the house, and pull out the contract and ask for the signature? Do you have a preference? What method has worked best for you?

I have never asked for a signature. In the way I do it that approach would be suicide.

I simply say "I just need to see your Medicare card to get this started". When I complete the app I show them where to sign.

When I use to sell other products I would say, I just need your SS number to get this started", and show them where to sign.

In the old days we were taught to take out the app, opened to the sig page, and place it in front of them before starting the presentation.

Back when I was setting and running appointments all prospects were qualified before I put my key in the ignition.

They knew why I was coming.

I had an idea of their need AND budget.

We had a verbal agreement on the purpose of the visit.

They knew they were to have their checkbook ready. If both husband and wife were needed, they both had to agree to the appointment before it was set.

I called the day before to confirm and again before leaving for their home.

Almost no no-shows or one legs. Closing ratio in xs of 80%.

What are you selling? Aluminum siding?

Final Expense
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
door knocking? running proposals @ night? u know there are easier ways to earn a living right?

let me ask u something though....when ur on a f2f appointment, how do u hold back from rolling ur eyes at a client when ur fed up?

So what is your viewpoint of an easier way to make a living?:SLEEP:

Last edited:
I answer whatever objection they have and IMMEDIATELY push the app over to them and tell them "Now, press hard, you're going through 3 copies" then I lean back in my chair and say "OHHHH how sweet it is!"

Back