Let's talk releases!

I know of 2 agents that were released by Amerilife within 48 hours of requesting a release.
Sooo....

Well I guess they love me so much they just don't want to let me go. I was the #2 selling Med Supp agent for them in the country just before I jumped ship.

Now, United Health Care gave me a new contract after 6 months but AmeriLife will never actually release me. Mutual of Omaha is not worth contracting with here as they priced themselves out of the market.

So, no releases from AmeriLife except in tins' world.

Well I guess they love me so much they just don't want to let me go. I was the #2 selling Med Supp agent for them in the country just before I jumped ship.

Now, United Health Care gave me a new contract after 6 months but AmeriLife will never actually release me. Mutual of Omaha is not worth contracting with here as they priced themselves out of the market.

So, no releases from AmeriLife except in tins' world.

How many med supps got you that title?

I have in the past been AFMO ,an MGA,a Senior General Agent, and a producer. If I am wrong somebody tell me but when I was AFMO we were told that no one could receive a higher contract for 6-12 months depending on the carrier and if we did increase the commissions to cattle rustle another FMO's agent , we were dropped as by the CARRIER. If you leave for a higher commission why not do it the old fashioned way Earn it by producing more. I am no longer an AFMO but I am sure my IMO is not the only one to give quarterly bonuses.

With that mindset you should never be an independent agent. You might miss the cattle call.

Back