Liability Insurance for Used Car Dealer Plates in NJ

nyagent31

Expert
Hi All,

Does anyone know of any carriers or GA's that are writing this class of business in NJ? Specifically, the general liability coverage for $300k for NJ used car dealers plates (set of 5). Any update or advise will be highly appreciated.

Sincerely

Nyagent31

Hi All, Does anyone know of any carriers or GA's that are writing this class of business in NJ? Specifically, the general liability coverage for $300k for NJ used car dealers plates (set of 5). Any update or advise will be highly appreciated. Sincerely Nyagent31

I've seen a company called CorePoint that does this. I don't know if as an Indy we can get access but I think that's their speciality and they are in NJ.

Also Harleysville writes them but you need direct with them.

Don't pursue the CorePoint option. CorePoint is trying to limit it's used auto dealer exposure and become more program focused. How big is this used car dealer and is he looking for dealer liability only, or does he want dol, also?

Don't pursue the CorePoint option. CorePoint is trying to limit it's used auto dealer exposure and become more program focused. How big is this used car dealer and is he looking for dealer liability only, or does he want dol, also?

It's very small dealer with 5 NJ plates and looking for gl for plates only. Zurich declined him since he had a non pay in October. I just wanted to find out from fellow agents if there are any options out In nj.

Back