Liberal's health plan group

ABC

Guru
1000 Post Club
Democrats Gear Up New Push for Universal Health Care | The Trail | washingtonpost.com

Here is another article about the liberals attempt for socialized medicine.
What blows me away is that they want to model a new health care system after the one Ted Kennedy has set up in Mass. Even liberals that have some sense are admiting his health plan there is not working.

This lib group is going to be spending a lot of money on ads be ready for the simple people asking questions about it.

What blows me away is that they want to model a new health care system after the one Ted Kennedy has set up in Mass.

If I'm not mistaken it was Mitt Romney who was the driving force when he was Governor of Massachusetts.

Folks can stick their head in the sand, but there will be some change, good or bad -- too early to tell.

Too much energy for it.

If I'm not mistaken it was Mitt Romney who was the driving force when he was Governor of Massachusetts.

Folks can stick their head in the sand, but there will be some change, good or bad -- too early to tell.

Too much energy for it.

It was Kennedy's bill

I really liked Mitt Romney's health plan proposal when he was running for president. He wanted the Gov. to subsidize the health insurance premiums. I thought that approach had some merrit to it.

McCain's plan is not bad he want to give large Tax breaks for health insurance premiums which makes sense to me.

The Dem. party want's universal health care which would be horrible and put most of us out of business. If that does happen I will be on the front lines selling private insurance to people that do not want to wait in line for health care.

Look at recent legisaltion on medicare right now. I think it was the house wanted to reduce medicare payments by 10% to doctors. All of the medical associations stated that doctors would not beable to take on new patients with those kinds of discounts. I feel medicare is a form of socialize medicine and the doctors are claiming they are losing money treating those patients.

Perhaps the details are a bit different, you are right M&M. I would bet B.O.'s right nut before the Jackson knife touches it that Kennedy absolutely had input. He's got staff, people!!!

How does a United States Senator introduce legislation on a state level?

Great question

The plan is costing almost double of what they thought it was going to cost. It did what it was designed to do but at the rate its going it could cost the sate a $1 billion a year in less than 5 years. Where are they going to get the money to fund it........Taxes maybe.

Great question

The plan is costing almost double of what they thought it was going to cost. It did what it was designed to do but at the rate its going it could cost the sate a $1 billion a year in less than 5 years. Where are they going to get the money to fund it........Taxes maybe.

Current thinking among the libs is that the Republicans get to flush billions of dollars down the drain every day on fabricated wars that are headed nowhere, so there should be the money there somewhere to throw at healthcare, especially if you end the war. It is a tough argument to overcome, and one that will get Obama elected. It doesnt make it right and it doesnt make it rational, but the Repubilcans have simply squandered the high ground when it comes to fiscal responsibility so it is just a feeding frenzy for whichever party is in power.

In regard to the aforementioned liberal health care system or some variation of it: It's coming.

Winter

Back