Liberty Bankers and Great Western Insurance Companies

carlosinsgv

Hi you all I was wondering if anybody has Liberty Bankers comments or suggestions. I am looking to contract with them as an independent agent.

Currently, I am an agent with Great Western in the pre-need dept. and I was looking to expand to their whole life insurance program which is recently new. Any advice?:idea:

Thanks

Hi you all I was wondering if anybody has Liberty Bankers comments or suggestions. I am looking to contract with them as an independent agent.

Currently, I am an agent with Great Western in the pre-need dept. and I was looking to expand to their whole life insurance program which is recently new. Any advice?:idea:

Thanks
If you're thinking of going Indy, hang out in the FE forum.

Pick a good up-line who can help you learn the FE biz. I think Newby transitioned from the pre-need side.

If you're thinking of going Indy, hang out in the FE forum. Pick a good up-line who can help you learn the FE biz. I think Newby transitioned from the pre-need side.

Thanks for the mention. Yes, I still do both PreNeed and FE. It's a no brainer to add the FE to your offerings. But you have to do it the right way and with the right companies. And pre-need agents need an upline that can help them underwrite the cases since the only underwriting they are used to is "Are you still breathing?"

Check out www.FexContracting.com for more info.

Back