Liberty Mutual Insurance Agent Offer

mOmof5ive

Has anyone signed on with Liberty Mutual? What has your experience been? I have read good reviews on Glassdoor and Indeed but I did see a few less favorable reviews. The upfront offer seems pretty good. Any suggestions/ideas are greatly appreciated.

I never worked forthem, but the consensus seems to be it's a good place to work and learn the industry. You do get a salary, but you pay for it in the long run with nonexistent renewals. I don't know about you, but I got in this business for the renewals.

I work for Liberty Mutual as an agent. I've been with them for 6 years. Never worked in Insurance before then. If you would like to send me a message, feel free!

What state are you in? I worked for them for 7 years (been independent for a little over 2 now), but my experience in my last couple of years there identify more with the negative reviews you'll read, at least with the constant chaos and morale. Training was great when I started but can't speak for it now. If you are in a state that is competitive, you should do well enough to make some good money

I work for Liberty Mutual. If you wanted to shoot me a message to ask any questions, I'd be more than happy to talk to you about working for them. Above post is somewhat correct in regards to states, some places the rates are very competitive, and some are not.

Great place to start and learn... but after 2 years, you have learned everything they can teach you. I was there for 4 and been independent for 4.

Good way to feel like a W-2 employee and only make 1.5% renewals after they steal your soul. Don't do it.

I would not recommend it! There are much better places to start where you are vested day one... you own your book of business, and you aren't giving up comp to "learn" something. If you have questions, please feel free to message or call me.

I just had my phone interview with a LM recruiter, it seemed to go well, he said someone would be sending me an email in regards to the next steps and in person interview. I was wondering if anyone could DM me any tips or info on the interview process

Back