Liberty National

G

Just started in sales for liberty national and wondering if anyone else here has had any work experience with them or know of someone who has, just wondering if this a good company to work for, I am open to changing as I want to work for the best one possible.

Gwen, LNL is neither the best or worst. Your experience there will largely be the result of the effort you put in. Now is not the time to look for another ship to sail on, now is the time to learn what they can teach you about insurance sales, and to prove to yourself and others that you can produce. If you can produce results you'll be able to work with practically any company out there.

I was captive agent with LNL for years in the early nineties and one best thing they did for me was they taught me how to sell life insurance, and I made a good living at it. I decided to move on because I wanted to sell a variety of Medicare Supplements and health insurance as well, but I didn't look at other offers while I was there. Be loyal to who you are with and give them your best, and you will be the better for it.

There are tons of threads in the archives around here on LNL, look around. They seem to recruit a lot in a "churn and burn" fashion, around here in TX, but in the southeast states like Alabama and Fla. they seem to be a little better.

Sad as it all all sales organizations recruit in the churn and burn fashion and it is no different in our industry.

90% of those who start will fail and a MGA must recruit at least 10 to obtain a single proven producer.

Sales is trully a business that you get back from in proportion to what you put in.

I worked for Lib nat/united american insurance for about four months and never saw a more unorganized bunch of cry babies in my life! My manager from who i was recruited ran into roadblocks from the other managers cause he was producing more being a brand new manager with that company than the other two veteran managers. The branch manager was a guy that looked young and really didn't impress me much either. They started a thing where you had to make a quota every week and if you didn't meet it after two weeks you were gone. After that meeting i packed my bags and left. I mean that is my experience doesn't mean its everyones!

There has been a running ad in our local paper, on Career Builder and on Craig's List for years. This indicates to me the Fort Myers office has a very high turnover.

Still, there is always one in the bunch who succeeds, so I wish you a lot of luck.

The Torchmark companies seem to hire continuously. In this market it is American Income and sometime Farmers and Ranchers.

Latest posts

Back